Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As nice as that expensive case is I feel its a bit over priced. Still, I bet its worth every penny though.

I was unaware of the cheap one and may give that a go. The only problem is where to get the decals for the warnings from?

pPPnJWR.jpg

Speaking of decals, another customer's pictures. :)

It was my picture thanks again guys it turned out great
25798135febee2bf58f64b6c33d5ad63.jpg
ba709bacc46e008fda3b344fef003089.jpg
86a39923c57c5bfe695b166f96735d8b.jpg

That's it! I'm springing for Hunter's tyre decals. I want to copy your work on the interior wires as well sirdoctor!

heres a better look at the interior. the wires are pretty much replicated on the passenger side. the only difference is that those wires loop over the dash and back down the central column and end up behind the seat. The real fiddly part was the drivers dash and getting them bent in shape correctly. You have no room at all so I had to keep taking them out, reshape and then place back in and repeat the process till it was right. took ages. Once ive made the floor mats, this will look incredibly cool. And yes, both doors still close.

20160626_224321.jpg
20160626_224217.jpg
20160626_225130.jpg

It's only $54... You don't need to get the $210 version, lol.
Did you want real plutonium?
And did you complain when the Delorean didn't actually travel through time?
:lol
Obviously not but it would be nice if the lid could open up and there were canisters inside (maybe make a couple removable). I just don't think it's worth $54 for an unpainted box that just sits there. I'm sure it's pricey because of the 3D printing aspect but still doesn't seem worth it to me.

Obviously not but it would be nice if the lid could open up and there were canisters inside (maybe make a couple removable). I just don't think it's worth $54 for an unpainted box that just sits there. I'm sure it's pricey because of the 3D printing aspect but still doesn't seem worth it to me.

There was no part of my post that made a purchase compulsory.

As nice as that expensive case is I feel its a bit over priced. Still, I bet its worth every penny though.

I was unaware of the cheap one and may give that a go. The only problem is where to get the decals for the warnings from?

If only there was a guy who made decals in this thread. ;)

Wow. Who made that? Good price compared to the other custom one. Was going to buy that until the price was revealed.

EDIT: NM - Dan Chung.

Last edited:
Wow. Who made that? Good price compared to the other custom one. Was going to buy that until the price was revealed.

EDIT: NM - Dan Chung.

Yeah. Sorry. I should have credited him with that picture.

Back