Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're welcome.
Since it was like 3 am and pitch black, I thought Id try a couple of lit up shots to see the patern this thing makes when you can basically only see the lights.

I think that worth getting up for !! ��

Decided to make my own glass case instead of fish tank idea. I'm think 24" wide 36" long and 15" high this should give enough space to add Marty and add some wiggle room for the delorean. And then build a stand for it Whatcha think?

Decided to make my own glass case instead of fish tank idea. I'm think 24" wide 36" long and 15" high this should give enough space to add Marty and add some wiggle room for the delorean. And then build a stand for it Whatcha think?

That's my only complaint about doing the standard fish tank - the depth. I'd much prefer the 24" depth but this case took a fraction of the time to make work versus building it all from scratch.

I'd suggest a little taller but that's personal preference.

Gonna call sideshow to see if they received 2nd shipments. wouldn't mind a early processing . can't wait til this car is in my impatient hands!! Lol

That's my only complaint about doing the standard fish tank - the depth. I'd much prefer the 24" depth but this case took a fraction of the time to make work versus building it all from scratch.

I'd suggest a little taller but that's personal preference.

How tall would you go?

I talked to them today to make my last payment for the 15th. Couldn't wait till the 5th. They said there might be another shipment of them in this week.. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

So has anyone tried to take off the metal bands off once they have been put on? any info on that procedure would be great.
Hate to say it but I think I might sell it. It has totally lived up to my expectation and I really like everything about it but im not that excited about it now that I have it.
As some of you might know I got rid of all my collection but I figured i was going to keep this one because it fills my needs in the sense that I like collecting, I like cars and I like movies. So I figured it would be a nice centerpiece to my entertainment area....but just recently I have noticed that I dont even look at it......and its right below my tv. I just purchased a bigger center channel so now I really dont have the anywhere to put it.
For now Im just going to pack it away, but it might hit sale section soon.:slap

How tall would you go?

Well I don't know if you're going to leave it as is or customize at all but you might be stretching if you ever wanted to add a custom lightning rod.

Unless something is at eye level with me I always like the extra head room. I'd personally have it at least 18 in height but again, that's me

So I heard back from sideshow they upped the credit to $60 or a refund. I asked for an exchange and was told no. So basically I have to buy another one and return my current one for a refund. Sucks !!!

So I heard back from sideshow they upped the credit to $60 or a refund. I asked for an exchange and was told no. So basically I have to buy another one and return my current one for a refund. Sucks !!!

That sounds decent. You get to return this one and buy a new one. The new one will be a new purchase, and a separate entity and if something were to be wrong with that, you can take action accordingly.

Well I don't know if you're going to leave it as is or customize at all but you might be stretching if you ever wanted to add a custom lightning rod.

Unless something is at eye level with me I always like the extra head room. I'd personally have it at least 18 in height but again, that's me

I'm not going to do any customizing to this i'm going to leave it just the way it is. Personally I think it looks goofy with a lightning rod LOL I'm sure I'm the only one who thinks that thanks man

Yes please share - I'd love to do this.
Here's just one example on Amazon, but you can use it for other things, too
61mJQ3fQRSL._SL1000_.jpg

Got mine today. What an awesome piece. The sticker thing is a bit annoying and like many have said i could do with some more wires in the cabin but overall so happy to have this in my collection. Well worth the long wait!

Back