Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone who already has it post the exact dimensions of the box? Thanks in advance.

I got my DeLorean today. Shipping from SS to Germany took 4 days! I think the interior looks better than on most photos.

Do you guys have also little scratches and some little brighter areas (fingerprints?) on the "stainless steel" surface?

So:
1. How hard do you have to pull to remove the time circuits box?
2. Does that cause any damage?

Or is it too early for anyone to be even thinking about this yet? :wink1:

I'm glad to see that now people have actually got their hands on this, the reaction is pretty positive.
Mine's not due till end of March. On the other hand, I only found out about and ordered in October, so I've been waiting a lot less time than many of you.

Can you flip it over to where the opening is on bottom?

No my tank at least has a support bar right in the middle that is molded into the bottom frame. Additionally because I bought it second hand, it was used for its true purpose and there are scratches on the glass. I sprayed it with frosted spray paint to help hide some of it and allow for my light underneath now be overwhelming.

Just received mine love it !!! image.jpgimage.jpeg

But.... Their is a scratch on the passenger side front fender it looks like the factory tried to touch it up. I emailed sideshow with picks. I think I will still keep it but want some credit or something. We will see. image.jpegimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Anyone who has this, was it easy to put the outer pieces on? Also are they easy to remove. When I get mine I want to set it up just to make sure there are no issues. But then I want to take it apart and put it back in the box. I have no place to display this yet.

Be very careful the bumper and other outside pieces have fragile clear plastics connectors. I actually used. A tiny flat head screwdriver To make the opening slot larger so I didn't break them.

Sorry to see that gouge in body of the car, jay. I had no real issues with mine. I wonder if there is a way to fill it and repaint it to match? Luckily it is on the passenger side and the way you have it displayed features the driver's side. I hope sideshow will do something for you.

Anyone who has this, was it easy to put the outer pieces on? Also are they easy to remove. When I get mine I want to set it up just to make sure there are no issues. But then I want to take it apart and put it back in the box. I have no place to display this yet.

In my opinion once they are one leave them they seem too fragile.
Also the black hard wires we're not easy to install I played with them a little to make them more pliable

Sorry to see that gouge in body of the car, jay. I had no real issues with mine. I wonder if there is a way to fill it and repaint it to match? Luckily it is on the passenger side and the way you have it displayed features the driver's side. I hope sideshow will do something for you.

Yeah it sucks. But really not that noticeable unless I point it out so I think I will stay with it as long as sideshow does the right thing I'll keep everyone posted.

I agree with Jay... I was nervous as hell putting those flux bands on. They do not snap in easily and feel very fragile. I would be even more nervous trying to take them off. I don't think I would recommend removing them once they are installed.

I went back to look at the prototype pics... I don't see any big differences between the proto and the final product.

Does anyone see any differences? Just curious.

Back