Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
expiry does not matter so long its valid now. i think the fact that u had 2 T800 close to 500 bucks and then this 800 on same day could be reason visa /WHATEVER flagged it.

*********. Just got a 'card declined' email from Sideshow. I ordered 2 T-800s from Timcent today using my card, I wonder does it mean that didn't go through either.

Could the problem be that my card expires before the 2016 release date of the Delorean? I was aware of that while making the order but I figured it'd be a case that I'd just have to update my card details as soon as the new one came in.

If that aint the problem then I hope my card hasn't been put on hold by my provider for some reason, considering the T-800s I ordered just today.

Dont know if this has been posted yet, but I got report from German retailers that their retail price has been significantly lowered by roughly 20%. This will result in a more realistic price for Europeans in comparison to Sideshow.

The question is: 20% in comparison to what?
Mine has a member prize of 600€...

20% lower than sideshow?

The question is: 20% in comparison to what?
Mine has a member prize of 600€...

Sorry guys. Thought. Had been clear.

Usually European customers pay roughly the Sideshow price in EURO.

For example if you pay 220 USD for a figure from Sideshow, European retailers charge around 220 EURO (~270 USD), maybe a little less or more.
This time however is/was different. The Delorean is 690 USD. Instead of the estimated 690 EURO we were breaking through 750 EURO because of the already very high buying price. This however has now been lowered and a Delorean is now available for around 650 EURO (~ 800 USD). I got mine for 600 EURO (~ 750 USD).

So to answer your question. The buying (not the retail, sorry) price has been lowered by 20% in comparisson to its original European buying price.

The lights in the Flux capacitor sure as **** better be at least as good as this. It definitely should be better.

https://www.thinkgeek.com/product/1dbd/

If it's just one ****ing light like the one in the Diamond released Time Machine I'm gonna find all of their parents and stop them from meeting.

See what you did there?! Now I need to buy this AND aninfinity mirror. You link did cost me 50 USD. :lol

This time however is/was different. The Delorean is 690 USD. Instead of the estimated 690 EURO we were breaking through 750 EURO because of the already very high buying price. This however has now been lowered and a Delorean is now available for around 650 EURO (~ 800 USD). I got mine for 600 EURO (~ 750 USD).

Where from? From what I see, SS still has no "local" stock, thus the import taxes/VAT will be the usual dice throwing, no way to really predict a final price (except from Hong Kong maybe).
So I assume it's from an european reseller? 600 is interesting, providing it's the final price.

In the Netherlands the price was 719 Euro. Now with the price drop, I got it for 590 Euro including shipping. :clap

Took me a bit of back and forth on this but I'm all in and can't freaking wait!!! I owned a DeLorean (Lifesize :) ) a few years ago and this is a nice reminder of my good 'ol ride! Miss my DeLorean. Sold it when I moved because I had no room for big boy toys at the time. I foresee another in my future though... Hehe

I've made my coin bank into the Delorean fund. I figure in 2 years I should have at least $400 in change.

Let me help :)

1. Spend more money and use large notes
2. Get more change
3. Put change in coin bank
4. In 2 years, buy Delorean for free.

Collector logic. The best logic in the world.

Did the payment plan through Sideshow. Shame I couldn't use the points from the Marty figure I'm also payment planning. Now just have to remember this when I start seeing 77 dollar charges on my credit card bills next year.

Let me help :)

1. Spend more money and use large notes
2. Get more change
3. Put change in coin bank
4. In 2 years, buy Delorean for free.

Collector logic. The best logic in the world.

You forgot...
5. Mail Sideshow a heavy a$$ bag of change!

Ha!

Anyone else get card declined? I haven't the foggiest why my card provider would have disallowed it, they would know I use a site called siteshowcollectibles from time to time. And they allowed my T-800 purchase with Timcent a couple of days later so they haven't put the card on hold or anything.

Back