Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the time being, thats your only choices. I agree its silly money and its why im fine with the sticker... for now.

I believe mikelanemods is doing something possibly. I cant remember if he said he will be or not. He has transfers for the goodyear decals for the HT car. Most of his mods are for the Eaglemoss one. Try contacting via his website (just google mikelanemods) and he may be able to do a one off maybe. It wont be metal though.

I got him to make a 1/8th scale replica of my actual plate on my actual delorean

View attachment 491879

ah gotcha thanks, I saw the tire mod and thought about it. Hopefully he can

I could never sell mine. A few modifications and its even more awesome. After seeing mike lanes transfers, i think i will have to invest in some

20171001_181919.jpg

Nice job on the upgrades sirdoctor. :clap

The only thing that annoys me about this release was the wheels (and the dodgy "A" pillar) . There should be a groove cut into the spokes, that the HT omits. It's on the spare in the trunk, but not on the road wheels. :slap

Was this the last vehicle HT made? I'm not counting the Bat, as that is 1/12. If so, then they are even more valuable, as it looks unlikely, there will be any HT vehicles in the future. It will be interesting to see if Blitzway do another after the Ecto-1.

Thanks. My annoyance was from the lack of detailing to the interior. It was missing so many cables mostly the ones that sit on top of the dash. Out the box i didnt get that claustrophobic feel one would when sat in an actual time machine. Carpeting was also added and i did plan to add fabric to the headliners but never got round to it. Maybe one day...

20171001_182011.jpg

I even put in the VIN plate which was taken from my actual delorean and scaled down to fit this

14352417_1374528672557606_7759023003021489285_o.jpg

Everything ive done is easily removable too. And yes i believe it was the last vehicle they have produced and i dont see them doing another either.

00.jpg

It’s good the doors stay open on this unlike the Eaglemoss version.
I have both and the Eaglemoss is way more accurate, but you can’t take away the WOW factor of the Hot Toys size.
What can I say, I love both....

Your Mods look fantastic Sir Doctor. I know you had some how to posts, but for some reason I can't find them. Forum being dodgy on me :mad: I'm finally going to open mine after years packed away and I was hoping to make some mods.

Awww yea! Was able to snag a second HT Delorean for Original Retail cost Mint in box thanks to a friend trying to get rid of his. :)
20200913_135041.jpg

holy *****balls. if you come across another please let me know. still kciking myself i couldn't afford this when it first came out. and if you want to part ways with it, also please let me know! ao long as you're not price gouging... congrats!!

You stole it from him....fess up. Seriously, at original retail?....what kind of friend r u?!

Lol He’s fully aware of the secondary market prices but doesn’t do eBay or online selling. He just wanted what he originally paid for. Also sold his Blitzway Ghostbusters set to another friend at OG cost too.

Can you point me to a breakdown of how to disassemble the front to replace an LED? Thanks!

Back