Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting the bad boy signed by doc and Marty at silicon comic con ...lol lugging this beast around should be fun

GREAT SCOTT!!!!! Mine is on its way. Got my tracking number.......the longest 18 months of my life lol

Ugh. Why won't they just let me pay the last payment already? People can order it today and have it shipped tomorrow, but I gotta wait until March 10th?

Ugh. Why won't they just let me pay the last payment already? People can order it today and have it shipped tomorrow, but I gotta wait until March 10th?

Don't think that is true unless you are talking about ebay. I am on full pay and still waiting.

I'm getting the bad boy signed by doc and Marty at silicon comic con ...lol lugging this beast around should be fun

I wish I could do that. The hood and roof are massive expanses of faux brushed stainless steel...perfect for nice, big autographs.

ETA: I don't think enough praise has been given to Hot Toys for replicating that brushed metal finish on the Delorean. They did an outstanding job.

Last edited:
Has anyone put this on top of their Detolf shelves? I was planning on putting it on top of mine and I just was wondering how it looks.

Has anyone put this on top of their Detolf shelves? I was planning on putting it on top of mine and I just was wondering how it looks.

A cool ass dude on this board did this is his picture
if7msm.jpg

As long as you have the Detolfs paired. This thing is way too big to fit on a single Detolf.

Back