HOT TOYS "AVP" FIGURES - Give Some Love to the Classics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought myself an AVP Elder ( £194 ) a bit more than i wanted to pay but... hell yeah!

Now im waiting for him to come (along with the first release avp:r wolf i bought the other day)

Collection is coming on nicely...
Awesome. Wow, the prices on these things just continue to grow but you got a good deal.

How are you folks finding these deals? Seems like eBay US and maybe just US in general has a bigger market (more buyers more sellers) and in general prices have gone up a lot more and chances of finding a deal is just smaller. Totally goes against economics but with Hot Toys buyers are guilty for pushing up the prices. Almost feels like some of these sellers are simply no offense living under the rocks and thus parting with their hot toys locally at lower price....but I'm all for that lol

Like those lucky finds at your local comic store storage room hehe

If you find these items at below market value then go for it.

It's taking me almost 1 year to complete my Pred collection. I made 3 returns on the way, still missing the AVP 8th Ani-Com Scar but that's beyond my price point at the moment. Most purchases have been made via ebay or various forums. My hunt is almost complete.... for now....

If you find these items at below market value then go for it.

It's taking me almost 1 year to complete my Pred collection. I made 3 returns on the way, still missing the AVP 8th Ani-Com Scar but that's beyond my price point at the moment. Most purchases have been made via ebay or various forums. My hunt is almost complete.... for now....

Likewise man, I just need the regular ancient to complete my preds.

Bought myself an AVP Elder ( £194 ) a bit more than i wanted to pay but... hell yeah!

Now im waiting for him to come (along with the first release avp:r wolf i bought the other day)

Collection is coming on nicely...

How could u score good price over and over again lol :)

Congrats of AVP elder. He's bad$$

Guys, I am looking for someone who's willing to let me take care his/her scar ani-com. I am looking at $800-1000 price range maybe little flexible. :)

Good luck to u as well macapaolo.

Guys, I am looking for someone who's willing to let me take care his/her scar ani-com. I am looking at $800-1000 price range maybe little flexible. :)

Good luck to u as well macapaolo.
How is this version different than the regular HT Scar?

How is this version different than the regular HT Scar?

Comes with two head. One with open mouth and one with closed mouth with some green blood. I guess that's all. Maybe slight paint variance on armor. I know the bio is more metallic.

Raf, you still won't help me buy ur loose scar ani-com? lol.

Is not that i dont want to help you but he is the only one i only have 2 1 boxed and 1 loose , the one that i was going to get from japan ended up being a regular scar and not theone i want it

Back