HOT TOYS "AVP" FIGURES - Give Some Love to the Classics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:postpics:

:lol

Pics or GTFO. No but seriously post some pics bro.

sorry, have them all boxed up now. relocating to a new home in a couple of days. i'm still un-easy, anticipating something will eventually break during the transfer...i already broke my poo-ey alien warrior figure, more like broke before me while packing it up. :gah:

sorry, have them all boxed up now. relocating to a new home in a couple of days. i'm still un-easy, anticipating something will eventually break during the transfer...i already broke my poo-ey alien warrior figure, more like broke before me while packing it up. :gah:

Nothing will break so don't worry. BUT! Make sure you keep all the parts in places you remember. I have a designated place for my parts and one of the bags fell out with all the HT P2 parts including all items connected to the P2 line. (Mandibles, and spare hands and weapons for P2, BD P2, Elder P2, And Lost. Thank GOD I found it later on at my old place. I was gonna flip.

and the bio helmets , were good luck trying to find tem
i have extras scar , chopper , but no luck on celtic

I wonder if you can score this set for under 250usd if you bid on everything.

Last edited:
does anyone here has an extra scar or celtic helmet that want to sell , please let me know

Theres a guy on ebay that recasts these, he did a avp head also but without the dreads.

Good idea to report them to eBay. If there legit then no issue but if it's a scam should shut them down.

Back