HOT TOYS "AVP" FIGURES - Give Some Love to the Classics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't Scar do something as a demonstration to Lex as to how to deactivate the acidity of the alien blood? Or is that my imagination.

Man, just seeing the ancient makes me depressed.

Scar's gear never got acid on it. Thats why it didn't melt.

His spear went through an alien (when Alexa used it) and he used his knife to cut bits of the alien off when he was equipping Alexa. None of his gear was affected.

Biojex reads my mind and answers in my stead once again. But yep! I mean I can understand it wasn't the same gear but it woudl make no sense to make your spear and dagger in one metal and make your wrist blades (the predators most used and trademark close quarters weapon) and your body armor in some inferior metal. Anderson is just a dumb@$$ and a loon. Mr. self proclaimed fan of the franchises my behind. :pfft:

Maybe it oxidized (like in Alien when it stops melting through the ship) before he actually went to touch it, same with lex being able to hold the shield. :dunno that's my brain rationalizing it :lol

Maybe certain portions of the alien's body isn't acidic? No that makes no sense. Just more douchism from Anderson.

Biojex reads my mind and answers in my stead once again. But yep! I mean I can understand it wasn't the same gear but it woudl make no sense to make your spear and dagger in one metal and make your wrist blades (the predators most used and trademark close quarters weapon) and your body armor in some inferior metal. Anderson is just a dumb@$$ and a loon. Mr. self proclaimed fan of the franchises my behind. :pfft:

At least the figures kick ass... I wish I could get an Elder. Or Scar. Or Chopper. Gotta get my other stuff up for sale pronto!

Maybe it oxidized (like in Alien when it stops melting through the ship) before he actually went to touch it, same with lex being able to hold the shield. :dunno that's my brain rationalizing it :lol

Yup. Bishop even talks about how the acid oxidizes shortly after being drawn in the second movie. So... who wants to touch some?

Congrats, bro! Cool figure. How about his repainted AVP Alien Warrior ;)?

Nope, didn't get the Alien. I've got 2 Guardian Preds on the way(one to keep, one to customize) Aliens Hudson, Scar Pred, CK Wolf, Machiko, Lost Pred. And of course 2 Berserkers, and 2 Falconers(when he comes up for PO)

Back