HOT TOYS "AVP" FIGURES - Give Some Love to the Classics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Scar is awesome !

006_Scar_Bio_Predarnold_Repaint.jpg

Nice custom paint on mask and armor :clap

Anyone here would be interested in taking my Celtic off my hands? If not I'm also selling some accessories like an Elvis repainted AVP elder head into an unmasked scar head and an extra regular avp head.

After long time i decided to get back to my AVP PREDS here is custom anicom with a custom base that iam working on

AVPCUSTOM_zps6a35b979.jpg

sorry for the low quality of the picture

Oye...the last of my AVP Preds (Celtic) will be soon sold. I took some pics of this bad boy yesterday for the buyer and I think I felt a tear coming. Really gonna miss this classic piece and the only remainder of my AVP HT collection. But the future awaits and I gotta let the past go.

Oye...the last of my AVP Preds (Celtic) will be soon sold. I took some pics of this bad boy yesterday for the buyer and I think I felt a tear coming. Really gonna miss this classic piece and the only remainder of my AVP HT collection. But the future awaits and I gotta let the past go.

He'll have a good home to go to. :wink1: :wink1:

I really appreciate that my friend. Take good care of him as I have for the last few years. :monkey2

I sure will. Can't believe I finally own this great piece. Sure they'll be coming out with re-releases but these will have a classic feel that others won't.

20130401_100448_zpsb1cd4af2.jpg

20130401_100638_zps805b0283.jpg

20130401_100646_zps92fe7c82.jpg

I like how we're the ones that started the thread. :lol Ah, well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCWdCKPtnYE

:lol So true and so sad but I guess times change and we all must move on. I'm still really gonna miss these figures tho. I hope the new Scar comes with accurate body paint when it's released or it's a big pass for me. If they do ever remake Celtic I may grab it depends on where I'm at with my collection and life at that point.

Just bought a brand new Chopper for an awesome price and thought I'd share a couple pics to bring this thread back to life.
F9D66F34-B37E-44DF-BBF1-2675E400F11B-18485-000008B38BC4D3E8_zps888d07f9.jpg

3097C31A-00B2-43F3-A8C9-396CED2F1689-18485-000008B3872D8C26_zps5d3991c6.jpg

Someone ban me from this page! :lol

Arghhhhh TIMMMMMMM... U drive me nuts. I never imagined you could sell your lovely AVP. So much has changed since I left the States and found out u have no AVP left?

Well, decisions had been made hope you won't regret it :) Hope all is well with you my friend.

Btw, please check PM regarding the Endo we discussed before.

Arghhhhh TIMMMMMMM... U drive me nuts. I never imagined you could sell your lovely AVP. So much has changed since I left the States and found out u have no AVP left?

Well, decisions had been made hope you won't regret it :) Hope all is well with you my friend.

Btw, please check PM regarding the Endo we discussed before.

:lol yes it was a sad day but I'm glad it went to a good home and a collector who seems to cherish it a lot more than I could. I have returned the PM you sent me and you know I'll do whatever I can to make sure you're happy bro.

:lol yes it was a sad day but I'm glad it went to a good home and a collector who seems to cherish it a lot more than I could. I have returned the PM you sent me and you know I'll do whatever I can to make sure you're happy bro.

I think I'm heading down the same road as you bro. I'm slowly selling the preds one by one to expand the iron man collection.

Back