Hot Toys Avengers Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coulson could potentially come with some neat SHIELD tech stuff and I still don't think anyone has really nailed a good looking suit. It's one of the harder things to pull off in scale and I'd like to see HT take another stab at it.

I think that Coulson is very unlikely but I wouldn't have called Fury being first or even being a high probability of being made period so who knows.

I think Fury was due. I think HT was smart getting him out the door first. We all know the other 6 are coming, he was the only maybe of the 7. So I'm thrilled he was first. Now the wait for Hulk begins.

The problem with Coulson is that he is a very, very low second string character at best. I don't see a lot of people wanting to drop near $200 on him, even if he comes with cool accessories. Certainly less that Fury, who is already getting bashed.

If HT was smart, they'd make Coulson a Con exclusive. Stop making those secret silly stupid milk versions and do something actually worth buying and in the films for that con spot. :dunno

I got bored...

ironman.jpg

Damn, that Mark looks outstanding!

:lol

:hi5:

Imagine a day like today:

BAM!

HT full specs revealed for

IM, whatever Mark they're making
Cap
Hawkeye
Thor
BW
Hulk

All up for preorder same day

Me = :thud:

It will be a great summer indeed. Looking forward to all these awesome comic book flicks coming out as well as HT's summer shows. Man when they show a teaser for Hulk or a new Iron Man or Cap...there's nothing like it around here. I hope they make a figure of Tony in that awesome Sabbath t-shirt from the trailer when he tells Loki what's what.

Hulk is obviously a given. What will be interesting is if he is a 2-pack with Ruffalo Banner, or if he'll be stand alone and see how many people would rather have a Norton or even Bana Banner or any Banner at all.

I think to avoid the whole Banner issue in general it'll just be Hulk, that he'll be similar to Iron Monger where the big piece will definitely be a spotlight to the collection in general.

If there ever was a legitimate licensed Banner it'd be Ruffalo, he's the guy right now and rumors are they are looking to put together another run at an Incredible Hulk movie after The Avengers with him starring. Not to mention that each Hulk had it's definitive look so you couldn't theoretically just grab Norton or Bana and stick him with The Avengers Hulk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back