Hot Toys Avengers Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Fury is almost a certainty before the film. After that, who knows!
My opinion is that IF we are going to see a Hawkeye and/or a Black Widow, we may be them during or shortly after the movie is released. Since the 2 of them being lesser know characters, they SHOULD want to capitalize on them being in the limelight. But thats just my opinion.

:lol Good call!

I doubt that. They'll string us along and finish with Hulk. Probbaly Cap, BW, or Hawkeye next. That is, if you don't count Loki. Pretty sure he'll be next, but perhaps from "Thor" instead of Avengers.

I doubt it as well but I still hope it is...they'll probably do a Thor Loki first just so they can do a second, avengers, Loki later

I bet all new "human" figures will be made first...and maybe sprinkle Iron Man in the middle somewhere...then thor and Cap towards the end since we just got them recently...and then Mr Green as the finale

I think any speculation is only going to be correct by sheer chance.

Speculation | Define Speculation at Dictionary.com
noun 1. the contemplation or consideration of some subject.

Ya think?:slap

The "about what will come next" was implied in my statement. I don't get what your point is or why you're quoting definitions at me? I was trying to say that Hot Toys is really unpredictable and I've given up on trying to predict them.

You're just as likely to be right by randomly picking things from a hat. Seems that way to me anyway.

obviously lol HT really has no method to their madness...not a logical one at least lol

Yeah totally agree as I said. It's really weird sometimes what they choose to make. I mean Spider-Man 3 for example, they make New Goblin? That's so weird and I don't think anyone would have ever expected that. Especially considering that's all they made. No Venom or Sandman (unless you count that base) who seem like the more obvious choices.

Coulson could potentially come with some neat SHIELD tech stuff and I still don't think anyone has really nailed a good looking suit. It's one of the harder things to pull off in scale and I'd like to see HT take another stab at it.

I think that Coulson is very unlikely but I wouldn't have called Fury being first or even being a high probability of being made period so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back