1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: Infinity War - Mantis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It really is baffling why they haven't put her up for order yet. She's a beloved character and would almost certainly be a very popular figure, and there wouldn't even be a need to release it along with a new movie either.

Yeah, feels like an easy one for them to do. Female characters ARE popular when they're done well. Shuri is a great example of a female figure that was knocked out of the park and garnered much more interest than originally thought. The proto on this that's been displayed was also a home run, in my opinion.

I guess that was my long winded way of saying "Agree, good posting." :)

I am hoping that with the lull in movie production, Hot Toys will use this gap to produce some of the figures we have seen previewed over the last few years. I would order in a heartbeat...

Mantis
Death Squad Commander (multiples)
Snow Trooper Commander
Cesar Romero Joker
Valkrye

It will be interesting to see what this year brings. They have plenty of stop gap options that would make a lot of fans very happy.

They might have been planning that. HT did post at the beginning of the year that this would be their "most ambitious year ever" but seems like Covid crushed that.

They might have been planning that. HT did post at the beginning of the year that this would be their "most ambitious year ever" but seems like Covid crushed that.

Same horse poo as when they say "we will forward your e-mail to our production team" or "coming soon".

I'm guessing this is dead then... maybe when the third movie gets released, a long time from now, when theaters make a return in 2022-2023.
I dont even know if they will make a return by that time. I think its time for drive ins to come back.

I'm guessing this is dead then... maybe when the third movie gets released, a long time from now, when theaters make a return in 2022-2023.

Yep, for me she was always going to be for End Game and GotG 3. But now with Covid the gap between them is massive. But patience is a virtue. I'm sure they will make her at some point.

I have a feeling her and Drax will have a lot of time together in GotG 3. So my hopes are also with a beefier V2 Drax. But you know that, have said it a million times.

Back