Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War - Infinity Gauntlet Life-Size Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Life Size Infinity Gauntlet

BS. Any time you order from any company it's a risk. 7/8 of my XM statues had problems. 1/6 of my Prime 1 statues had problem. About 20% of my Sideshow statues have had problem. **** happens. All problems from all companies were addressed to my satisfaction. Quit being such a negative person.

Boochydog go with ToT. If yours has issues, talk to Sideshow. They may be able to replace it. If not, you get to return it at no cost to you. There's no risk there. Then once it's returned you could order the 1/6 scale and Infinity Gauntlet.

so, let me pose a question here. some of the SS regular version thanos on throne statues are converting at $1200. i am currently on this WL. for that price, you could also get both this gauntlet and a 1/6 HT thanos. do i risk getting one of the returned/broken throne statues if it converts or do i perhaps go with this gauntlet and/or the 1/6 HT thanos? i am looking more for feedback on which would have more of an impact for display, not for resale value (i can figure that out myself). after seeing the pics of the actual movie prop earlier in this thread at a con, that scale just blew me away!! thanks.

Forgot to quote you.

Re: Hot Toys - Life Size Infinity Gauntlet

BS. Any time you order from any company it's a risk. 7/8 of my XM statues had problems. 1/6 of my Prime 1 statues had problem. About 20% of my Sideshow statues have had problem. **** happens. All problems from all companies were addressed to my satisfaction. Quit being such a negative person.

Boochydog go with ToT. If yours has issues, talk to Sideshow. They may be able to replace it. If not, you get to return it at no cost to you. There's no risk there. Then once it's returned you could order the 1/6 scale and Infinity Gauntlet.

Agree 100%. I’d say order the ToT. Never know. And say what you will about Sideshow, their customer service is amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so, let me pose a question here. some of the SS regular version thanos on throne statues are converting at $1200. i am currently on this WL. for that price, you could also get both this gauntlet and a 1/6 HT thanos. do i risk getting one of the returned/broken throne statues if it converts or do i perhaps go with this gauntlet and/or the 1/6 HT thanos? i am looking more for feedback on which would have more of an impact for display, not for resale value (i can figure that out myself). after seeing the pics of the actual movie prop earlier in this thread at a con, that scale just blew me away!! thanks.
My TOT converted a few weeks back as well as my friend's and both were new - not returns so you could still be fine if it converts

Honestly you should just order what you want.

As a collector of both Hot Toys and statues, imo statues will almost always have a greater impact in your collection.

I myself collect primarily movie related pieces, and I've preordered not only the 1:1 Hot Toys Gauntlet and 1/6 Thanos, but I've also preordered the 1/4 Iron Studios Thanos. And I've already got the 1/4 Gauntlet and I'll probably get the 1/10 Iron Studios Thanos when it becomes available locally.

Imo you can never have too many Thanos related items.

Just got an early arrival notification for this bad boy. Looks like it's expected to arrive in November. Gotta pay it off now I guess.

Did you get an idea on shipping cost?

No stated shipping cost. I sent an email to Sideshow asking how to best take care of everything in one payment since I have more than enough cash on hand to finish off the last few payments.

No stated shipping cost. I sent an email to Sideshow asking how to best take care of everything in one payment since I have more than enough cash on hand to finish off the last few payments.

Ah okay thanks. I'm assuming it will be in line with a Prime 1 1/3 scale statue.

Usually you can just pop on the chat and they'll process and ship it out sane day if it's in-hand

I shot Sideshow an email asking to confirm Dimensions with Stand. I think I am going to order an Acrylic Display for this piece. I will post when they respond.

Got early notice as well. Super excited. I haven’t ordered anything in a while but had to have this. To the previous poster asking I’d go with ToT as well. Pairing this with that will be the ultimate display.

AWESOME!!!! Cant wait to get this, I've got the Prime 1 Thanos on order too, will look sweet together....
Will be so good to have this by Christmas.
I'm sure lots of pics and vids will show up soon.

AWESOME!!!! Cant wait to get this, I've got the Prime 1 Thanos on order too, will look sweet together....
Will be so good to have this by Christmas.
I'm sure lots of pics and vids will show up soon.

I'm assuming you mean Iron Studios and not Prime 1.

Has anyone got any info on the dimension of the base yet? Does anyone know if it will fit in a Detolf?

Did you get those 1/4 scale Avenger statues that make up a Diorama?

Yep. I got all of them

Heck I got two sets of Team Cap...... though given that I'm fast running out of display space, I'll probably have to box a set up in the next 12 months.

Back