Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War - Infinity Gauntlet Life-Size Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 421416 It does seem that Hot Toys bases the design from the prop used during filming, as it does have that knuckle design. A similar thing was noticed with the Iron Man Mark VII. Sorry if I'm sounding nitpicky.

You have a right to be, IMO, for that kind of price tag. It's a gorgeous piece, but this thing better be perfect.

Re: Hot Toys - Life Size Infinity Gauntlet

If you buy the cheap plastic gimmicky Hasbro gauntlet, you have no taste. If you buy the unlicensed gauntlet, you have no class. If you buy the baby arm gauntlet, you are a ridiculous fool.
What to do....what to do....F$kk you Hot Toys!!
Preordered that sh$#tt!! Like a boss!!!
Made it hapn captn!!!
c524a22ffea6c86e5a50b75e1f83c7e1.gif

If you buy the cheap plastic gimmicky Hasbro gauntlet, you have no taste. If you buy the unlicensed gauntlet, you have no class. If you buy the baby arm gauntlet, you are a ridiculous fool.
What to do....what to do....F$kk you Hot Toys!!
Preordered that sh$#tt!! Like a boss!!!
Made it hapn captn!!!
c524a22ffea6c86e5a50b75e1f83c7e1.gif

Well ****, I guess that makes me a ridiculous fool with no taste.:slap

:lol

My local toy store guy made fun of me for going in on this. Everyone who has seen it in person said it's rather impressive though. Worst case, it comes out and people hate it and I sell it at a loss and move on. I can deal with that. I'm not playing with money that should be going to more important things. This is disposable income and considering this thing could be straight trash, disposable is a good way of putting it.

The 1/4 Gauntlet arrived yesterday. Overall it's pretty nice, but for the price I consider the $99 I spent on the ML full size a much better deal. The light effects are cool with two options - constant on and pulsing (which I prefer). Either way it's the perfect size for my display in my office.

20180823_151025.jpg

20180824_152210.jpg

20180824_152345.jpg

20180824_152403.jpg

20180824_152440.jpg

20180824_154538.jpg

20180824_154816.jpg

20180824_155840.jpg

The 1/4 Gauntlet arrived yesterday. Overall it's pretty nice, but for the price I consider the $99 I spent on the ML full size a much better deal. The light effects are cool with two options - constant on and pulsing (which I prefer). Either way it's the perfect size for my display in my office.

Not really full size, but I get what you're saying.

I'll be getting both the 1/4 and life size version from Hot Toys, as I would never get that Hasbro piece for various reasons, but the costs of these versions are a bit overpriced.

I think I'll either be displaying the 1/4 with my 1/4 scale pieces or displaying it somewhere on my desk at work, and if I do that I may well just get a another one.

Got my 1/4 scale Gauntlet yesterday. I also agree that Hasbro $100 gauntlet is better value. The plastic feels cheap, the fingers bend, I had a small scuff and the pulsing lights didn't want to work originally.
I mostly collect 1/4 scale, so this will work, but I can't say $100 is a good price.
3c0c8a7c942a46fc9d580c76303de7dd.jpg
942188bde588e7d131e120c1fe00fd16.jpg
1dd2ae94db11d9c081868765a6486fcb.jpg
ce9f50be1802606da6b2f914f0dfe494.jpg
1fdc35f2344fe41382ba317988ccead1.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Jeez, I hope that can fit through my door.

It looks awesome. But I can't justify the price tag.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Umm, that looked very light, he pretty much picked it up with one hand. Whats this made of? Plastic????

Looks awesome and has a presence, but doesn't look very heavy?

Actually the more I think about it, I reckon that was the prototype piece, so probably not weighty. Plus that type of box goes to different show.
So hopefully the final product has some weight to it.

Thats never the Hottoys piece. Looks fake.
Hottoys would never use a primitive box like this.

Ya, I don't know now. Video totally neutralized the excitement I had for it. Just did not feel the shock and awe....where is the Shock and Awe!!!

Damn that thing is huge. What am I getting myself into? I know, a lifetime of single-hood!!

For some reason I can't seem to be able to post pics.

Hot Toys secret base revealed the size of the box and had news pics of the product... Looks like the video we saw really is the final product.

Back