Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War - Infinity Gauntlet Life-Size Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Life Size Infinity Gauntlet

Hot toys makes a good product. I haven't seen very many issues with this products. But no AC adapter kind of sucks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hot toys makes a good product. I haven't seen very many issues with this products. But no AC adapter kind of sucks

It sucks... not kinda lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It sucks... not kinda lol

True. When is this thing supposed nto be released? Maybe we'll get lucky and they will change it.....

You could probably find something at IKEA

Don't know if it would fit but I've seen people cut the legs off IKEA's metal/glass Fabrikor cabinet and use on a tabletop/bookcase for tall pieces. I guess you gotta keep the top part of leg re assembly. I'd try to replace w. a wood bottom myself but haven't looked into it yet.

Tho sticking with my Hasbro gauntlet.:monkey3

Don't know if it would fit but I've seen people cut the legs off IKEA's metal/glass Fabrikor cabinet and use on a tabletop/bookcase for tall pieces. I guess you gotta keep the top part of leg re assembly. I'd try to replace w. a wood bottom myself but haven't looked into it yet.

Tho sticking with my Hasbro gauntlet.:monkey3

I believe you can almost fit Prime 1 half scales in one of those. So this Gauntlet should easily fit in there.

But it may just be easier to get a Detolf or something.

Just saw the movie tonight, WOW! I want this released today, can't wait to get it. Worth every penny IMO....
This will be an epic piece...

True. When is this thing supposed nto be released? Maybe we'll get lucky and they will change it.....

Not sure

Was considering getting the HT version of this, but frankly I think the custom gauntlet I just received for my birthday blows it away...

IMG_1037.jpg

gaunt.jpg gaunt 2.jpggaunt3.jpg Not sure if anyone else noticed, but this area of the gauntlet looks different in the final film. The two crests on the base of middle fingers aren't there, and there is a large knuckle cover plate that comes out when Thanos makes a fist. The images are from the Knowhere scene and the Nebula torture scenes if anyone wants to see for themselves.

He changes the Gauntlet with the reality stone?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

gaunt4.jpg It does seem that Hot Toys bases the design from the prop used during filming, as it does have that knuckle design. A similar thing was noticed with the Iron Man Mark VII. Sorry if I'm sounding nitpicky.

Well, that only comes out when the fist is closed. With an open, rigid palm they are never seen. Seeing that the Hot Toys is on display format, I don't see the issue here. When we see the Gauntlet at the forge in Nidavellir, it looks exactly as the HT one.

Well, that only comes out when the fist is closed. With an open, rigid palm they are never seen. Seeing that the Hot Toys is on display format, I don't see the issue here. When we see the Gauntlet at the forge in Nidavellir, it looks exactly as the HT one.

Oh yeah, that part is understandable. I mostly meant the little crescents on the fingers, they've just always looked slightly "off" for some reason. I'm still getting the gauntlet anyways.

Back