Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War - Infinity Gauntlet Life-Size Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve been holding on to my reward points in hopes HT one day drops the BTTF2 Delorean, but it seems that wont happen, about to cash them in on the gauntlet

Ordered it, IMHO this gauntlet is the best of all, Taurus is not accurate like HT, paint work is great, even Camino BRONZE gauntlet (4100$) not better than HT.

How is the Taurus one not accurate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**** it, POd as a marvel fan there really is no reason why this shouldn’t be in my collection...it’s the ***** Infinity Gauntlet

Re: Hot Toys - Life Size Infinity Gauntlet

I'm on the fence still. Thanos on throne statue is better than just the gauntlet. But at the same time this gauntlet would have less issues than the statue.... Hhhhhhhhhhh idk what to do.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'm on the fence still. Thanos on throne statue is better than just the gauntlet. But at the same time this gauntlet would have less issues than the statue.... Hhhhhhhhhhh idk what to do.

Thanos on throne statue is good, but too many troubles with it and poor product quality. I have seen many sad photos of it.

Up on this topic comprasion both of them, HT better, see it again carefuly!

Must have missed the comparison. I had both preordered and canceled HT due to personal preference(closed fist to open hand) I know it’s not natural to have a closed fist but neither is an open hand that’s right side up. I think I’m also saving over 200 bucks. I hope I made the right choice in the end lol

Thanos on throne statue is good, but too many troubles with it and poor product quality. I have seen many sad photos of it.
Yeah most of those pics were most likely mine lol

Must have missed the comparison. I had both preordered and canceled HT due to personal preference(closed fist to open hand) I know it’s not natural to have a closed fist but neither is an open hand that’s right side up. I think I’m also saving over 200 bucks. I hope I made the right choice in the end lol

Respect your choice but each to their own=))) Maybe you`ll see it again and change your mind/

It is possible though but I saw tens of bad responses from "happy" owners.
The statue steals the spot light in my collection. I just can't seem to justify 900$ for a gauntlet that I could spend 100$ on the Hasbro one and get it repaired for still less than half the cost of the hotel toys one.

just preordered this...a big sigh left my mouth putting 1k down on that. looking at hot toys track record, there shouldn't be any reason to believe that this thing will be stunning when it arrives, right? and that there's going to be a surplus of these that'll end up 30% cheaper on ebay? lol

I can't justify the price. I have a King Arts Replica Captain America shield with wall mount and lights and I only paid $700 for it including shipping. This gauntlet is grossly overpriced imo. I'm hoping another manufacturer comes out with something similar for a more reasonable price.

$930 plus another $50-60 to ship this is crazy. I mean the thing runs on batteries.....

this is one of the first attempts by hot toys to make a full sized item?

To my knowledge, yes. The only other thing that comes to mind is the bracelets Tony wore in the Avengers to suit up in the Mark VII and I'm not sure if Hot Toys even ended up releasing them.

Come to think of it Sideshow might have been the ones releasing them, not Hot Toys

It's their first attempt at a life size movie prop, so expect the Hot Toys price to go along with it

any one know of any online sites that would sell a custom cabinet to house something like this or just good for model cases in general

Back