Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War - Infinity Gauntlet Life-Size Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Yep. Probably to bridge the gap between people who want a gauntlet but can't afford the life size version.

gauntlet.jpg

Here's the info from the IG post:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhYOEupnwnS/?taken-by=hottoyscollectibles

"The unprecedented war will be unveiled in three weeks time, and the Earth’s mightiest heroes will join together to battle against Thanos, the dangerous and cunning warlord, who is now searching for the crucial Infinity Stones which include Mind Stone, Time Stone, Power Stone, Space Stone, Reality Stone and Soul Stone in order to wipe out half of the universe with a snap of his fingers!

Today, Hot Toys is excited to introduce the powerful Infinity Gauntlet in 1/4th scale from the eagerly awaited Marvel Studios’ blockbuster Avengers: Infinity War!

This quarter scale sized collectible stands approximately 17cm tall, and it features all authentic and fine details of Infinity Gauntlet. It is equipped with LED light-up function with two lighting modes which include light-on effect and pulsing light effect for the six mighty Infinity Stones, finished with fine metallic painting and weathering effects, and a specially designed custom base with movie logo that will hold the gauntlet firmly in an upright position.

Don’t miss a chance to own this movie faithful Infinity Gauntlet collectible, as it will surely capture the attention among your Marvel Cinematic Universe displays!"

Re: Hot Toys - Life Size Infinity Gauntlet

I wonder if this will be 90% cheaper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if this will be 90% cheaper

:lol

Yea I got a little excited at first,but then figured they'd just charge 1/4 price of the 1:1 version, not sure I want to pay 230ish for this. Would definitely be a nice display on my desk though.

:lol

Yea I got a little excited at first,but then figured they'd just charge 1/4 price of the 1:1 version, not sure I want to pay 230ish for this. Would definitely be a nice display on my desk though.

Exactly. Id prefer puttin 200+ on a figure instead. But we will find out soon enough

1/4 scale is going to look ridiculous. Like a toddler gauntlet XD

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

It's 17cm, (6.6 inches), tip of middle finger to bottom of gauntlet cuff. My hand is 7.5" tip of finger to wrist joint, and I don't even have big hands. The cuff is supposed to reach halfway up the forearm.

I take back what I said about it being a toddler gauntlet.

ittygauntlet.jpg

This is an infant's tool of galactic domination XD

Back