Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War - Infinity Gauntlet Life-Size Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's too small for what I'd like so I'll probly just get the ML one. I guess I'd rather 1/2 scale so I can put it on a shelf with some figures. This would look weird since it's too big to be in scale with the figures and too small next to them and would look out of place I think. So might as well get the ML one that will take up a lot of space but look awesome lol. The price on this is definitely cheaper than I thought.

I think seeing the photo of the person holding it in their hand has convinced me to get the life-size one. Just gotta make the economics work now which shouldn't be too hard. Still, for $99, the 1/4th scale is a pretty good price for what I'd bet is a pretty good piece.

Re: Hot Toys - Life Size Infinity Gauntlet

Not a bad price for this. I’m really tempted to pick one up, I’ve got gauntlet fever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know the size of the base?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I take back what I said about it being a toddler gauntlet.

View attachment 404038

This is an infant's tool of galactic domination XD

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
success_kid_meme_crop1520013927458.jpg_554688468.jpg

Even more hyped for this after the movie...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still wonder if this will have the AC adapter on the base… the official specs on the Hot Toys webpage
for the Life-Size Gauntlet says "Battery Operated" but at the bottom has a double asterisk saying about
the light-up function requiring an electricity supply.

Really hope the AC adapter is happening for this. With it being the size it is and having a base,
it really should have it.

Still wonder if this will have the AC adapter on the base… the official specs on the Hot Toys webpage
for the Life-Size Gauntlet says "Battery Operated" but at the bottom has a double asterisk saying about
the light-up function requiring an electricity supply.

Really hope the AC adapter is happening for this. With it being the size it is and having a base,
it really should have it.

I'm hoping for that too.

But Hot Toys is the king of battery operated lights.

Heck even their 1/6 Hulkbuster 2.0 PPS (limited articulation), is probably going to battery operated rather than via AC :gah:

$229 in Sideshow reward points, it'd be $75 a month for the next eight months. Do I pull the trigger on it?

I did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If my next Thanos statue comes like my first I'll be returning that and most likely get this and sell off my Hasbro gauntlet I just ordered.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Might sell off my Winter Soldier from Captain America 2 to justify this, but just placed my order. Had no idea you could do flex payments so took advantage of that. Pretty pumped, hope it looks as cool as it sounds.

Back