Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War - Infinity Gauntlet Life-Size Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was talking about either the Pennies program, or the VIP customer discounts. As a VIP I get an additional 10% off everything, but I don't accumulate any pennies.

Prior to their Popcultcha Preorder Price Promise (PPPP), the pennies program was more effective. Preorder discounts use to last until the item came into stock, and as such I was able to use the pennies to bulk order multiple items with 10% off, and I was able to accumulate 1500 pennies/$50 off low cost items (to get more than 10% off). But it was somewhat of a headache having to make sure the pennies accumulated correctly as their website doesn't always work that well, and keeping track of all the items that I wanted to preorder.

But now with their PPPP program, it's no longer effective to bulk the 10% discount as the PPPP only lasts 3 weeks.

So now the VIP discount is more effective as it's a much easier way to lock in the net 19% off on the Sideshow and Hot Toys Collectables.

Note, I have no idea how I qualified as a VIP. But I assume it's because I spend way too much.

That early bird 3 weeks price is available to everyone and if you add the pennies on it equals 20% discount. I hope they dont move be to VIP because i buy art print with $50 off for 1500 pennies really handy there and i have a few pennies to pend.

That early bird 3 weeks price is available to everyone and if you add the pennies on it equals 20% discount. I hope they dont move be to VIP because i buy art print with $50 off for 1500 pennies really handy there and i have a few pennies to pend.

Actually it's not 20% off. It nets off at 19%. It's 10% off the 'retail', and the next 10% is applied to the remaining 90%. Therefore 19%. Or at least that's how the website works anyway.

And to change over to VIP is totally voluntary.

I personally found it too hard to juggle the pennies when I needed to lock in the PPPP. Just too many orders I guess.

Have these been posted? Some pictures from the famous (perhaps infamous) Yexel that do a good job a showing the true size of it.

29250095_1807310519565945_5645823433594896384_n.jpg

29196914_1807310549565942_584500415685459968_n.jpg

29196509_1807310969565900_926114589626597376_o.jpg

29250073_1807310849565912_2423038690897952768_o.jpg

I was talking about either the Pennies program, or the VIP customer discounts. As a VIP I get an additional 10% off everything, but I don't accumulate any pennies.

Prior to their Popcultcha Preorder Price Promise (PPPP), the pennies program was more effective. Preorder discounts use to last until the item came into stock, and as such I was able to use the pennies to bulk order multiple items with 10% off, and I was able to accumulate 1500 pennies/$50 off low cost items (to get more than 10% off). But it was somewhat of a headache having to make sure the pennies accumulated correctly as their website doesn't always work that well, and keeping track of all the items that I wanted to preorder.

But now with their PPPP program, it's no longer effective to bulk the 10% discount as the PPPP only lasts 3 weeks.

So now the VIP discount is more effective as it's a much easier way to lock in the net 19% off on the Sideshow and Hot Toys Collectables.

Note, I have no idea how I qualified as a VIP. But I assume it's because I spend way too much.

Aheheh that would make sense.
I'm thinking about using my 2000 pennies for 10% off this gauntlet. It would mean it's cheaper than anywhere else but $1134 is still a lot of money.

Aheheh that would make sense.
I'm thinking about using my 2000 pennies for 10% off this gauntlet. It would mean it's cheaper than anywhere else but $1134 is still a lot of money.

Yeah it is a lot of money.

What makes it worse is that I know I don't have the space to display it, when it actually comes into stock.

Just remember that if you are going to get it from Popcultcha, to order it by the 28th of March as the PPPP disappears the day after.

The pic is cool but apparently he couldn’t hold up the right hand “left would have been correct“ probably too much money to care !
But wow thanks for the pics ! Showoff, is this for reals ???

Yeah it is a lot of money.

What makes it worse is that I know I don't have the space to display it, when it actually comes into stock.

Just remember that if you are going to get it from Popcultcha, to order it by the 28th of March as the PPPP disappears the day after.
Yes I don't have the space to display it either. I'm just going to take a guess that it might end up like the Hulkbuster and will be available after release at RRP.
Worst case scenario is 10% off using my points then and getting it at current pre-order price.
I think I'll skip this for now.
If the Infinity War movie was out now, I'll probably cave in and pre-order this thing anyway.

I think this is a great companion piece for the Thanos on Throne maquette only thing i wish they improve on this is the base they are using .. One reason why i prefer the Taurus version , base on their version is much more elegant and add that theirs are the closed fist version which i feel looks better than the open fist for display.

Re: Hot Toys - Life Size Infinity Gauntlet

Thats interesting cause I like the HT version because it is open. Imo the fist is an unnatural way for an empty gauntlet to display

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There's a great video of the gauntlet here, from whatever event HT has going on in China right now.

That paintjob is great. It looks metallic and it shines with the light.

There's a great video of the gauntlet here, from whatever event HT has going on in China right now.

Dang that looks amazing. Thanks for posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those little spotlights in their display are cool too. Does anyone know where to get those?

Those little spotlights in their display are cool too. Does anyone know where to get those?

Been looking for the same thing. I’ve seen even smaller black ones and have no clue

Do a search for "jewelry lighting."

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Nice! Searching with those keywords brought it up right away.

Looks like actual metal in that video

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I remember balking at the price of the Hulkbuster. Then I saw it in person and regretted not buying it. Same with the DeLorean and The Bat. I can’t help but think that if this is $930, then it’s going to look and display accordingly. After seeing the photo of it next to someone, the sheer mass and size is pretty amazing. If I really dig the movie, and I’m sure I will, I might come straight home and order this. I have close to $300 in rewards waiting to be out to use and I think I might have found it.

I remember balking at the price of the Hulkbuster. Then I saw it in person and regretted not buying it. Same with the DeLorean and The Bat. I can’t help but think that if this is $930, then it’s going to look and display accordingly. After seeing the photo of it next to someone, the sheer mass and size is pretty amazing. If I really dig the movie, and I’m sure I will, I might come straight home and order this. I have close to $300 in rewards waiting to be out to use and I think I might have found it.

I was thinking the same thing. I have $200 in rewards that would make paying for this less of a hit to my wallet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back