Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War - Infinity Gauntlet Life-Size Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Life Size Infinity Gauntlet

I need to send mine back for faulty lights. I've been trying to get the situation resolved since March 2nd. The email response time is more than two weeks sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can’t they just send you replacements for the faulty lights? Or is it the wiring?

As the lights are simply attached by magnets, and they’re easily unplugged etc.

Can’t they just send you replacements for the faulty lights? Or is it the wiring?

As the lights are simply attached by magnets, and they’re easily unplugged etc.

There's something wrong with the switch where it's not clicking over to the correct off/on/pulse setting. Probably not a difficult fix but for over $1,000 I shouldn't be dealing with any issues. They also offered under $100 as a credit, it seems odd since they're going to be eating close to $200 on shipping, and twice that if I would exchange it.

I'm not sure how heavy it is but the weight should be on the Sideshow site

There's something wrong with the switch where it's not clicking over to the correct off/on/pulse setting. Probably not a difficult fix but for over $1,000 I shouldn't be dealing with any issues. They also offered under $100 as a credit, it seems odd since they're going to be eating close to $200 on shipping, and twice that if I would exchange it.

I'm not sure how heavy it is but the weight should be on the Sideshow site

The weight isn't on the Sideshow or Hot Toys site which is why I ask haha. Is there a GW and NW on the side of the box? I'd be interested in NW. Thank you!

The weight isn't on the Sideshow or Hot Toys site which is why I ask haha. Is there a GW and NW on the side of the box? I'd be interested in NW. Thank you!

I just got my return label and it says on the label 100 lbs.

I honestly don't think it's that heavy, it's probably dimensional weight but I'd guess it's in the 50-60lbs range

I just got my return label and it says on the label 100 lbs.

I honestly don't think it's that heavy, it's probably dimensional weight but I'd guess it's in the 50-60lbs range

It's dimensional weight. I found out the weight is 44lbs with the box included. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'm considering switching my iron spider Man to this. It's a hard decision :)

Can some one post some pics of this with the lights on?

That's a tough one I couldn't choose. You gotta get both....
If I got both my wife might kill me. And I just got a new monitor. She doesn't know iron spider Man is coming lol

Random question. Do you guys think endgame will make this piece increase in value? I have a feeling it will.

There's not a limited run on these and they are still available for sale at Sideshow so I doubt it.

There's not a limited run on these and they are still available for sale at Sideshow so I doubt it.
Ahh good point. I didn't realize it was an open edition. That sucks.

If anyone happens to have to destroy a gauntlet. I'd be interested in just the stones, I'd pay for shipping and they wouldn't even need to light up. Feel free to send a PM if you're interested.

Back