Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War - Infinity Gauntlet Life-Size Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. That’s how it used to be for all pieces, but for the past 6 months or so they’ve been kind of slow in updating everything. In fact given that Popcultcha’s website has it updated for in stock means that their warehouse probably got the pieces in a few days to a week earlier sometimes.

Mine has already been ‘processed’ for shipping, so I could get it as early as Friday, but chances are probably next week sometime.

I'm still on the fence about this gauntlet.
It's nice but it's also Prime 1 statue prices and Prime 1 has some really nice statues too.

Just picked up my Gauntlet from the post, and as I assumed, I had to break the box down in order to get it home. Luckily I was able to fit the bottom foam tray with everything in it into the boot of the car.

And I must admit that the Gauntlet piece is heavier than I thought it would be. In fact I think any heavier would be too much. As it is I was sweating (from stress rather than exertion) as I was trying to position it correctly for the third time on the handle bar of the base, as I kept on thinking it wasn’t positioned quite right.

Now I have to figure out where I’m going to display this thing. It’s my second life size movie weapon in two days, after receiving the JL Aquaman ‘Trident’ yesterday.

Just picked up my Gauntlet from the post, and as I assumed, I had to break the box down in order to get it home. Luckily I was able to fit the bottom foam tray with everything in it into the boot of the car.

And I must admit that the Gauntlet piece is heavier than I thought it would be. In fact I think any heavier would be too much. As it is I was sweating (from stress rather than exertion) as I was trying to position it correctly for the third time on the handle bar of the base, as I kept on thinking it wasn’t positioned quite right.

Now I have to figure out where I’m going to display this thing. It’s my second life size movie weapon in two days, after receiving the JL Aquaman ‘Trident’ yesterday.

The trident you can hang it on the wall but this thing will need to go on a table somewhere.
I saw people mentioned its 41.5cm x 41.5cm base.

I couldn't find a designated thread for the 1/4 Hot Toys Infinity Gauntlet, so decided to post a picture of mine here. Got it last week and it's amazing!

20190108_182237.jpg

It turned out alright didn't it, I was worried about the base, thinking it was plain in the pics. But in hand I don't mind it. I guess it's designed to be like a museum piece. Luckily the podium I had was the perfect size, so I'm really happy how it displays.

IMG_0373.jpg
IMG_0374.jpg

Still baffles me they made the mind stone the center stone. It was nowhere near that size in Vison’s forehead. Should have been one of the smaller ‘finger’ stones.

Still baffles me they made the mind stone the center stone. It was nowhere near that size in Vison’s forehead. Should have been one of the smaller ‘finger’ stones.

I think it was or less that Thanos was putting the stones into the gauntlet in the order that he collected them, with the last stone which ever it was to be, going on the back of the hand.

Re: Hot Toys - Life Size Infinity Gauntlet

Just picked up mine from ups today and wow this is more massive than I remember it being at nycc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tatT8tTBTrsH11pT8
E4ASvvXN5uuNiMiWA

Amazing Hawaii Comic Con 2019 - Signed by Jim Starlin/Ron Lim/George Perez/Joe Rubinstein

Hi, I’m new to the forum. I got my gauntlet a couple of weeks ago. There is a small chip in the shield/whatever part over the thumb. I didn’t even notice until a friend pointed it out. You really don’t notice it, but I decided to email Sideshow anyway. They finally came back and agreed to replace it. They’re going to send me a new one and want me to destroy this one. I’ve never returned anything before so apparently this is a thing? It seems absurd and insanely wasteful. It’s barely a flaw. Has anyone ever told them they’d rather just keep it in exchange for a small credit or something? Just seems such a waste.

Hi, I’m new to the forum. I got my gauntlet a couple of weeks ago. There is a small chip in the shield/whatever part over the thumb. I didn’t even notice until a friend pointed it out. You really don’t notice it, but I decided to email Sideshow anyway. They finally came back and agreed to replace it. They’re going to send me a new one and want me to destroy this one. I’ve never returned anything before so apparently this is a thing? It seems absurd and insanely wasteful. It’s barely a flaw. Has anyone ever told them they’d rather just keep it in exchange for a small credit or something? Just seems such a waste.
You can absolutely keep it and ask for a credit back. Usually their credits are $40-70 depending on the piece. But also destroying statues is normal as well. Especially for something like this which does not have a limited edition size. Easier for them to just send a new one, rather than pay $200 to have it shipped back to them, then $200 to ship a new one to you. Easier to just have you destroy it and write it off than waste time shipping it back, especially since they won't repair it and can't sell it to someone else.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Looks like the painter of my gautlet had no interest to paint the space between the fingers completely. See attached pictures.
It would be nice if people having the gauntlet can check the paint between the fingers. Interests me if this is a common problem. Maybe with a flashlight. Thanks!

HotToysGautletProb01_klein.jpg

HotToysGautletProb03_klein.jpg

HotToysGautletProb04_klein.jpg

For the cost of that glove, that oversite would drive me crazy. I hope that's not the norm on these gloves and you got a dud which you can get a replacement for.

I need to send mine back for faulty lights. I've been trying to get the situation resolved since March 2nd. The email response time is more than two weeks sometimes.

I need to send mine back for faulty lights. I've been trying to get the situation resolved since March 2nd. The email response time is more than two weeks sometimes.

That's a bummer. I'm dealing with long wait times for another statue as well.

Any idea how much the entire thing weighs, base included?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back