1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th scale Black Widow collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It had a general release. Out in Hong Kong, Shanghai, and on its way to Sideshow. No production changes

It looks like J.C just liked a photo that Jingobell took. Jingo set the hair?

Got the 10 day notice for this figure. Glad I get paid 5 times this month. Helps take the bite out it coming out early.

10 day notice as well yesterday!

with rocket/groot charging/shipping thursday!

bout to get the IW display up & going!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL! They are now casting a photo butt double for possibly BW for A4 reshoots in Sept! That reminded me that HT never really succeeded in duplicating that part of her body in any versions of their BW figure...The closest effort was the A1 BW...LOL!

Why would SJ need a butt double?

I wish i could love the hair on this one... just cant... TWS version for me....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wish the hair was sculpted!

I don’t understand their obsession with doing doll hair on all the marvel female figures.

Not all of them. Maria Hill and Wasp have sculpted hair. Which makes it all the more frustrating when you think about it. Infinity War Black Widow has the perfect hairdo for sculpted, but still dollhair.

I'm really on the fence about this figure. I really like the sculpt, her blonde look, outfit and everything. There are some pictures out there that make the figure look absolutely great and others were she looks like Scarlett with a wig. I'm interested to see more pictures on here before I decide.

Not all of them. Maria Hill and Wasp have sculpted hair. Which makes it all the more frustrating when you think about it. Infinity War Black Widow has the perfect hairdo for sculpted, but still dollhair.

I'm really on the fence about this figure. I really like the sculpt, her blonde look, outfit and everything. There are some pictures out there that make the figure look absolutely great and others were she looks like Scarlett with a wig. I'm interested to see more pictures on here before I decide.

Same. I'm waiting for reviews. I don't have a Widow and I'm deciding if I should go back to an older one or get this one. If she had the red hair it wouldn't even be a question.

Back