1/6 Hot Toys Avengers End Game - War Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is wrong as he got 30 minutes plus of screentime actually. Which is a lot. The complaint is his suits didnt get the same action treatment

I've already seen it quite a bit - it didn't feel like he got much time as he's pretty much just snarking on people out of the suit. Could have been in it less for my liking. Also no idea where he gets the last suit from at the end.

I think that was implied

You can think that, but more than likely he was implying cheadle/ the character himself. He didnt seem to be refering to the suit getting action. "he didnt get much screentime" is a factual error which i simply corrected.

3 hour movie and I still get the feeling they left alot out

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

For anyone who has seen the movie

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Anyone who thinks HT won't make the bigger armor because of screen time needs to remember that HT made a war machine figure from Iron Man 3 that wasn't even in the movie. It will be made.

Anyone who thinks HT won't make the bigger armor because of screen time needs to remember that HT made a war machine figure from Iron Man 3 that wasn't even in the movie. It will be made.

It will be made and with the two color scheme (movie and trailer)

It will be made and with the two color scheme (movie and trailer)
Probably also an exclusive down the line with the gunmetal color scheme. Gotta milk the last few IM suits as much as possible!

나의 SM-G960N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

I think him unloading on the army in IW is still tops for me

It was for me until he got hit out the sky like a fly then started getting mawled by the outriders kinda turned the scene off for me. Honestly MCU always did war machine dirty in the movies. Iron man 2 he was the most badass in until the ex wife crapped out on him hahaha

Spoiler Spoiler:

As I stated 5 posts ago, they made a war machine mark 2 for iron man 3 and it wasn't in the movie. not to mention the slew of Iron man armors that we only seen once or twice from a distance, in the dark from the same movie... It's an iron man type armor, there should be no surprises there.

That being said, I do have a feeling this one won't sell out nearly as fast as the others have.

It was for me until he got hit out the sky like a fly then started getting mawled by the outriders kinda turned the scene off for me. Honestly MCU always did war machine dirty in the movies. Iron man 2 he was the most badass in until the ex wife crapped out on him hahaha

He never got mauled by outriders. That was the hulkbuster. Rhodey got hit down by a cheap shot he didnt see coming. The next time we see him in the film after the crash, he is taking down those giant spike rollers with sam. Id say a cheap shot is far from a low showing. The mk4 is still the most powerful/destructive armor we've seen on film with certainly the biggest payloads

Spoiler Spoiler:

He never got mauled by outriders. That was the hulkbuster. Rhodey got hit down by a cheap shot he didnt see coming. The next time we see him in the film after the crash, he is taking down those giant spike rollers with sam. Id say a cheap shot is far from a low showing. The mk4 is still the most powerful/destructive armor we've seen on film with certainly the biggest payloads

Yep he got hit by Cull Obsidians hammer but brushed it off and got back in the fight.

If they make the 2nd armor, can I swap my preorder for the newer one without losing NRD?

Back