1/6 Hot Toys Avengers End Game - War Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bwhahaha...you should see the voodoo doll I made for you Buffinator. I been smacking it in the head all day. :slap
Have at it - I've got one of those Conan O'Brien style large Irish heads, so it's my least vulnerable part! :lol

Yep, only one shoulder canon as the accessory and a few hands...oooh wow! Yeah, I can't see this one selling well. I'll pick it up when it's been heavily discounted.

I'll probably pass even when it's on deep discount. I already have the WM Mark II; one Econo-WM is enough for me.

Although I have almost all the Iron Man and War Machine figures worn by Tony and Rhodey from the movies, I am reluctant to pre order this one. Seems costly for such a figure, and from the trailers I can see at least 2 more armors coming - thick armor and Avengers suit armor. Gonna have to wait on this one.... :impatient:

I feel the same way. IM/WM is the bulk of my collection but this is to close to the MKII (that have both the IM3 and AoU versions) to get me excited

I will have just finished watching the movie in exactly two weeks from now so maybe i'll change my mind after that.

So the price for this is already released by the official distributor in Singapore @ S$500 (US$367) MSRP, whereas the Mark 85 is @ S$600 (US$441), which is about a US$73 difference in price. Wonder what justifies that since they're both equally barebones :dunno

So the price for this is already released by the official distributor in Singapore @ S$500 (US$367) MSRP, whereas the Mark 85 is @ S$600 (US$441), which is about a US$73 difference in price. Wonder what justifies that since they're both equally barebones :dunno

The 85 is going to have more a few more accesories coming with it so that adds to the cost. Also the helmet and HS are reused on this one bringing the price down a little.

Who knows. Maybe that mini cannon is as powerful as Will Smith's little gun in MIB. :rotfl

This suit seriously reminds of what they did to WM in IM3. Stripping all the weapons away that was on the MK1 and then it literally having just the shoulder turret left. It's so bare bones. I honestly can't fathom why they even bothered with this look. I want that huge bulky one, though i shudder to think how much it will cost me.

Nah, no hammer tech at least. Though you think tony would have left rhode some nano tech suits just in case he failed.

It all happened so fast he did not have a chance to do anything. One minute he is talking to pepper in a park and 20 minutes later he is in space.

^ I was thinking in regards to something like IM3 where he made all those suits for different purposes, just in case. Planning for all contingencies has always been a thing with stark.

I actually don’t think this is that bad, as someone who never bought a Mk 2. For me it’s the lack of those interchangeable shoulder and arm guns that let it down as a War Machine figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got a $25 coupon code that can be used on this figure after I got my Ronin figure pre order; tempted to use it...and the trailers do have Rhodey wearing this armor.... :panic:

This suit seriously reminds of what they did to WM in IM3. Stripping all the weapons away that was on the MK1 and then it literally having just the shoulder turret left. It's so bare bones. I honestly can't fathom why they even bothered with this look. I want that huge bulky one, though i shudder to think how much it will cost me.

Perhaps the bulky part will be an add on pack for this figure ? Just seems so strange to offer this with one little canon on the shoulder.

There's definitely something amiss here.

Perhaps the bulky part will be an add on pack for this figure ? Just seems so strange to offer this with one little canon on the shoulder.

There's definitely something amiss here.

The Mark II was the same.

Back