1/6 Hot Toys Avengers End Game - War Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually like the thought of Rhodes having more versatility in his armors ala Stark rather than every suit having the same super bulked, heavily loaded them. If this one is say...lighter weight because it's more geared towards speed and agility then more power to it.

I thought that new mark numbers were just saying the suit is made after the previous and not that they're a direct upgrade to the outstanding qualities of the previous? It definitely feels like the Mark IV is the pinnacle of what was going on with the I and III where thr II and VI are a different function type (If I remember correctly the II in AoU just help transport citizens to the jets or whatever and shooting ultrons out of the sky which would make sense for a more aerial/agility oriented piece.)

I just wish the VI was more aesthetically appealing to me.

So rocket suffered basically the same fall as rhodey without having a suit of armor and then we see him buried under all that rubble still alive and barely scratched. Meanwhile rhodey was right next to him looking like he barely survived with the armor all messed up. Sounds legit lol.

Seriously now, something worse must have happened to him there besides the fall because this whole thing doesn't make sense.

If the idea for this suit was to operate in peaceful times, let's just hope they learned their lesson and they'll stick to designing the war machine suits for.. war xD

Oh trust me i never said it makes sense. The makers clearly just wanted to create some stakes and put him in another armor. But we are working with what we know and see. Even if rhodey hit some concrete slabs on the way down we know for a fact nothing ultimately landed on him like rocket. We know this because when we cut to him again...it would still be on him lol. As he couldnt move at at all. So the logical answer is that he hit stuff on the way down really hard. Rendering the suit inoperable. And thats still a really really poor showing. And the sheer impact force of falling wouldnt match cull whose hammer can hit with the force which can power through bulidings at least 50 yards away. And if the mk4 easily shrugged that off, the mk6 has some real problems from just hitting some concrete and steel a little hard on the way down.

Lol well hey, he did seem to have the big bad iron patriot for emergencies haha. Maybe the mk6 was just rhodeys "work car" lol. For him to get around to appointments and check ins:lol

Would have been interesting if Rhodey got a nano-tech War Machine suit in Endgame, as I wouldn't mind a Weapons accessories package like what we got for the Mark 50.

Imagine all the guns and missile pods popping out and him taking aim after they step in Thanos' hut.

People who enjoy the slim look can pose him as-is. People that want the heavy-duty weapons out and guns-blazing look can attach the accessories to their liking. Everyone would win! :rotfl

Oh trust me i never said it makes sense. The makers clearly just wanted to create some stakes and put him in another armor. But we are working with what we know and see. Even if rhodey hit some concrete slabs on the way down we know for a fact nothing ultimately landed on him like rocket. We know this because when we cut to him again...it would still be on him lol. As he couldnt move at at all. So the logical answer is that he hit stuff on the way down really hard. Rendering the suit inoperable. And thats still a really really poor showing. And the sheer impact force of falling wouldnt match cull whose hammer can hit with the force which can power through bulidings at least 50 yards away. And if the mk4 easily shrugged that off, the mk6 has some real problems from just hitting some concrete and steel a little hard on the way down.

Lol well hey, he did seem to have the big bad iron patriot for emergencies haha. Maybe the mk6 was just rhodeys "work car" lol. For him to get around to appointments and check ins:lol

I thought the same about the plot necessity to put him in the iron patriot at the end and I get it but I think we can all agree that they could've done better. He better have hit some really hard stuff on his way down to justify that damage xD

You had me at "work car" :lol, thanks for the chuckle.

I actually like the thought of Rhodes having more versatility in his armors ala Stark rather than every suit having the same super bulked, heavily loaded them. If this one is say...lighter weight because it's more geared towards speed and agility then more power to it.

I thought that new mark numbers were just saying the suit is made after the previous and not that they're a direct upgrade to the outstanding qualities of the previous? It definitely feels like the Mark IV is the pinnacle of what was going on with the I and III where thr II and VI are a different function type (If I remember correctly the II in AoU just help transport citizens to the jets or whatever and shooting ultrons out of the sky which would make sense for a more aerial/agility oriented piece.)

I just wish the VI was more aesthetically appealing to me.

This man has a point, it would explain the lack of durability of the armor and why the iron patriot was around. Considering that rhodey is an air force colonel, it seems only fitting for him to have a more agile alternative at hand.

With all being said, I still choose this design over the mark 4 aesthetically. I definitely prefer the more traditional matte black paint job over the lighter grey and digital camo. Also, I think mk4 is a bit too bulky for my taste and the silhouette is a bit off, mk6 has nicer proportions while maintaining a decent dose of bulk. Mark 3 remains my favorite even though I missed it; has the right amount of bulk together with good proportions and paint job. Iron patriot is a no no.

Perhaps two more Rhodeys on the way?
cadb7e406f8da3202d151b533f221ba7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

That looks like a very bright blue, not the dark navy it looks like in the movie. Pass.

That looks like a very bright blue, not the dark navy it looks like in the movie. Pass.

This is going to play out like Rescue, the dark/warm lighting at the end making the metallic paint jobs look darker and more muted than they are. To me it looks like light metallic colors and not deep solid colors like the IM3 Patriot

cBkdQHb.png

nF7xXnG.jpg

Great !! But I don't see "Rocket" on his arm :rotfl

I hope during or after SDCC they will oficially anounce Iron Patriot and Rocket (stand alone version or with some other character).

I'm still hoping for this in original War Machine colours after some time.

67112885_2440153382712720_449486426518585344_n.jpg

Meanwhile mark 6 looking pretty thicc from this angle. Obviously not iron patriot thicc, that thing just redefined the meaning of the word.

With the decked out powerhouse of the mk4 just released and the sheer beast that is IP 2.0, I wonder how this more...scaled back armor will fare especially now that there is a quantum variant. I wonder which of those 2 will see more sales. Hmmm

With the decked out powerhouse of the mk4 just released and the sheer beast that is IP 2.0, I wonder how this more...scaled back armor will fare especially now that there is a quantum variant. I wonder which of those 2 will see more sales. Hmmm
It really depends on the first time buyers vs collectors. I would get the grey one if I never had a WM, but collectors have to go with the white one right?

Because this was a prototype, I expected the figure to have some weaponry that opened out of his forearms. Bummer.
Aesthetically, this has to be the most clean/smooth WM armour.

Such a beastly looking suit, a damned shame they made it those ridiculous colors. WM is not supposed to be blue you god damn morons!

Well it's the Iron Patriot and not War Machine supposedly but hoping they make a promo version with the traditional WM colors from the trailer.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I think a cool packin would be an alternate hand or some device to clip Rocket's hand to his back shoulder area since Rocket should already come with the feet to stand off of his back (just guessing since other Rocket variants did.) I can't see myself having both characters and not displaying them that way.

Well it's the Iron Patriot and not War Machine supposedly but hoping they make a promo version with the traditional WM colors from the trailer.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I think a cool packin would be an alternate hand or some device to clip Rocket's hand to his back shoulder area since Rocket should already come with the feet to stand off of his back (just guessing since other Rocket variants did.) I can't see myself having both characters and not displaying them that way.

God i hate IM3 :banghead

Back