Hot Toys Avengers Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm dissapointed by the expression,open mouth never works imo.the other 2 I can think of are aldo raine and commedian,they both are my least favorite figures.oh and whiplash too.

I'm glad this figure looks like it's going to have some kinda of expression going on :) Nice change of pace and not boring like a lot of their other figures bland expressions.

Can't wait for the full reveal. I was really only in for Widow and Thor but if this one looks good I'll probably pick him up too.

wtf hot toys.......

Where's Bane!!!!!!!!
:lol

Glad you avengers collectors are getting so much at once. Can't wait to see your guy's shelves! :D

wtf hot toys.......

Where's Bane!!!!!!!!
:lol

Since they are knocking all the Avengers announcements out before the film I don't think we'll have to wait for long for them to shift over and give us Bane, Catwoman and Batman :)

Catwoman is my most anticipated figure this year. I hope they knock her out of the park :)

Since they are knocking all the Avengers announcements out before the film I don't think we'll have to wait for long for them to shift over and give us Bane, Catwoman and Batman :)

Catwoman is my most anticipated figure this year. I hope they knock her out of the park :)

Yeah, CW will either be a hit or miss. I'll have to like her in the movie first in order to justify a purchase for her though. Bane will be PO'd without seeing the movie though.

So, you guys now have:

Fury
Hawkeye
Cap

I bet the next one will be Black Widow or Thor.

:yess: I'm looking forward to this one. Lovin' the Avengers lineup so far. Fury is still a little boring but with Hawkey, Cap and the rest of the crew they'll all look really cool on the shelf.

WOW HTs is really pushing out the Avengers line. I dont really care for this version of Caps, already have the WWII look and love him. Cant wait to see Hulk but something tells me they'll make us suffer a while before that show off that beast.

Yeah, CW will either be a hit or miss. I'll have to like her in the movie first in order to justify a purchase for her though. Bane will be PO'd without seeing the movie though.

So, you guys now have:

Fury
Hawkeye
Cap

I bet the next one will be Black Widow or Thor.

hulk-walk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back