Hot Toys Avatar, when??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oleg03

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Is this the longest Hot Toys has announced and not delivered anything? Seeing several others announced after that either have released or soon will be. I was looking forward to so tall blue fig's....:gah:

All I want is a damn Quarritch and I have to wait 5 years while they develop Big Blue Bodies. :gah:

I'm not an Avatar fan but I saw the HS on this guy and I wasn't sure - is this a ripoff of the Avatar villain or am I just remembering wrong?

20106241445694.jpg

Maybe you can have him keep the shelf warm

Who knows they dont waste thier time releasing these preds and bruce lee figures ,so where the hell is this so called avatar figures that were announced at the begining of 2010.

I hope they get a release, I don't care when. IF they develop a 1/6 scale Na'Vi figure then I think a movie Hulk wouldn't be too far behind.

I'm not an Avatar fan but I saw the HS on this guy and I wasn't sure - is this a ripoff of the Avatar villain or am I just remembering wrong?

20106241445694.jpg

Maybe you can have him keep the shelf warm

what company made that HS if you don't mind me asking....:-/...?

What year is avatar set in? ..hot toys might release them during that year, hot toys always do that ____ :rolleyes:

I'm positive that these will come out! HT probably wants to blow us away with these so they're taking their time to develop and make these as good and accurate as they possibly can! :rock

I'm positive that these will come out! HT probably wants to blow us away with these so they're taking their time to develop and make these as good and accurate as they possibly can! :rock

maybe the license is too expensive even for Hot Toys or James Cameron might want to released his own high end collectibles figures so he can make all the money.

The fact that Hot Toys shrunk the Berserker pred, makes me question whether these things will be in actual 1/6 scale. And if you take away the height factor then they're just blue figures with very few accessories.

I mean I use to think HT was willing to take risk and adapt to whatever the source material required. That they were committed to screen accuracy. And you knew when they made a product, it was the closest replica humanly possible to what you see on screen. (You know it took a lot of love to mass produce the Batmobile. It also took a little crazy :monkey3 ) Thats what made me think they would do something really special with Avatar.

But now I'm not so sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back