Hot Toys Avatar poll - who would you buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Avatar characters would you buy as HT 1/6 figures?

• Jake Sully (human)

Votes: 24 20.3%
  • Jake Sully (Na'vi)

Votes: 67 56.8%
  • Grace Augustine (human)

Votes: 13 11.0%
  • Grace Augustine (Na'vi)

• Neytiri

Votes: 80 67.8%
  • Col Quaritch

Votes: 41 34.7%
  • AMP suit

Votes: 37 31.4%
  • Trudy Chacón (Michelle Rodriguez)

• Tsu'tey

Votes: 15 12.7%

• Total voters
No interest in anything from the movie, but if I had to pick one it would be Col Quaritch. The Navi would look too cartoony on the shelf.

It sounds like Avatar is to you what Dark Knight was to me. An astoundingly entertaining film that for some reason I haven't been very compelled to buy collectibles from.

I think Na'vi Jake and Neytiri are the must have two for me, particularly Jake for me as a female fan:) They'd be the only Na'vi as I agree that anymore would take the focus from these two.

I'd also like to get Human Jake, Human Grace and Trudy. That way you can have 2 different scenes and all 3 humans would have different looks about them. Human Jake on his own would be a little sad:(

I'm not interested in the Amp suit and I hated Quaritch, so I wouldn't want figures of those.

It would be really interesting to see how big the Na'vi figures are and how they go with making them - looking forward to some previews later on.

I'd also like to get Human Jake, Human Grace and Trudy. That way you can have 2 different scenes and all 3 humans would have different looks about them. Human Jake on his own would be a little sad:(

:lol Yeah I guess he would be. Especially sitting down in a wheelchair whit two 20" Na'vi besides him.

I wonder if HT will give him like special thin, underdeveloped legs if they make him. It was clearly visible in the movie.

It would be really interesting to see how big the Na'vi figures are and how they go with making them - looking forward to some previews later on.

Definitely!! I hope HT will give us some Avatar goodness soon!! :rock :rock :rock

Then why are you here if you dont want any, this is an avatar thread, omg that makes no sense.

I voted for Ike Clanton....errr Col. Q

600px-Tomb-saac6.jpg

Scarface Guile (in that new Whiplash style body) with his AMP FTW :rock
S__ew the cat people...

Back