Hot Toys Avatar is official (Movie spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quartich was the classic villian. He hates everyone, and that's all there is too it. He doesnt need a good reason, or purpose, he just ____ing kills and spouts one liners. He wins in my book.

At least not worth waiting for Sigourney Weaver as Grace Augustine... even in Avatar form :lol

CelticP;3073076]Quartich was the classic villian. He hates everyone, and that's all there is too it.

In fact i don't think Quaritch (it's not quartich) hates anyone. Quaritch is the type that believes that looking for an enemy and fighting that enemy to the death is the purpose of life and to him that's an adrenaline filled purpose. He has no real meaning or emotion beyond that, he is a true villain. He believes in loyalty though, and that's all the virtue he's got going for him (best displayed in promising Jake his real legs back).

He doesnt need a good reason, or purpose, he just ____ing kills and spouts one liners. He wins in my book.

I wouldn't want anyone to follow or study your book then (shakes head:cuckoo:).

Last edited:
If HT shows these figures befor the end of the year i will be really happy. I'm a big fan of Avatar and the wait has been quite long. I'm sure these will be great figures.

Congratulations, you just lost this thread. :exactly:

download-4.jpg

In fact i don't think Quaritch (it's not quartich) hates anyone. Quaritch is the type that believes that looking for an enemy and fighting that enemy to the death is the purpose of life and to him that's an adrenaline filled purpose. He has no real meaning or emotion beyond that, he is a true villain. He believes in loyalty though, and that's all the virtue he's got going for him (best displayed in promising Jake his real legs back).

I wouldn't want anyone to follow or study your book then (shakes head:cuckoo:).

Quaritch is ____ing badass. That's all there is too it. Thread over. Wake up.

Quaritch_security_instructions.png

I couldn't care less for jake sully.

All I need is neytiri for the avatar line.

Zoe is H.O.T. !

I remembered watching her CK ad again and again in the huge ass screen at HK time square :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back