Hot Toys Avatar is official (Movie spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For what i can see it seems that the legs are short compared to the thigh and the ankle is too large.

200559x7sx8pzk79xh7spn.jpg

That's awesome if they're developing a War Paint Jake. Hopefully he'll come with Quaritch's AMP Suit bayonet as well.

the day this figures are instock in japan I will have them.
priority one for me.

this new pics made my day.
I hope they make an AMP SUIT.

How on Earth do you intend to accomplish that? Seeing as your location is Canada, I am intrigued.

Well it's possible... as most HT figures are only out in Japan a month or two after Hong Kong release.

Malaysian retailers for example, most of the time get theirs before Japan.

b.t.w Japan != Hong Kong

Oh I know it is possible, just wondered how he will definitely have them on the day they release in Japan and not before? :confused:

Oh I know it is possible, just wondered how he will definitely have them on the day they release in Japan and not before? :confused:

He stated "will have them" (which encompass before the day as well).... meaning giving himself approx. month of leeway to have them (more than one, multiple same or different Navi/Hybrid figures) before Japan retailers get them.

Paint on rubber doesn't really work so a rubber torso would be bad news aswell in my opinion. Rubber just doesn't belong in high quality figures:lecture.

What if it is blue rubber and not just paint? Disagree. Anything can belong in high quality figures if done correctly.

rubber body is fine with dutch so far..

:lecture I have Dutch, Leonidas, and Hellboy. No problems with any whatsoever.

I have Hellboy Billy Dutch Chris Krauser and all of them are rubber and are fine but then again I dont move them ever day like some people do on here... I understand these are display pieces I pick a good pose and stay with for a few months before I change it again... No cracks sighted on any of my rubber figures so far...

^^^Yeah, especially considering many of HTs rubber bodies have failed over time.

Exactly.

I must admit, I used to hate exposed joints, (when they are regular TTs for instance), but HT have gotten so good at creating brilliant bodies where the joints are pretty well hidden, it just doesn't bother me anymore.

Plus, they are figures at the end of the day. If I wanted a statue I'd buy one.

^^^Yeah, especially considering many of HTs rubber bodies have failed over time.

My Hellboy and Abe Sapien, even though they were never displayed in extreme poses, are in brand new condition.
And the Leonidas I only got for a couple of months is fine too.:dunno

PS: Not to mention my original suit Batman wich still looks great after 2 years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back