Hot Toys Avatar is official (Movie spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys give toy collectors a bad name. Argueing over the net over Watchmen and Avatar. Get a life.

:lol

Can't wait to see the HT figures and how they handle them. I'm certain they will be properly scaled. Hope we see Neytiri first.

seriously lets let this thread be buried to we get pics which will be soon.

When you're on a forum full of nerds, and you rag on something many people love, then you should've known it would have turned into an agurment.

you should talk buddy,and were the hell do you come from.

You should talk to. You collect toys, you're a nerd too. I'm a proud nerd. I dont hide it.

You should talk to. You collect toys, you're a nerd too. I'm a proud nerd. I dont hide it.

No man im talking about how you talk bad about avatar on an avatar forum you do it alot, anyway i want neytiri and jake sully but celtic i dont think they will make a quarich becuase he was kinda a forgetful villian.

Quaritch is up there with Coffey from The Abyss and Burke from Aliens from Cameron's stable of great human villains, so no dissing here thank you. Stephen Lang nailed what a monster a man following orders can become.

Yea i was only joking and acting like celtic lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back