1/6 Hot Toys Arkham Knight Batgirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The good news is batgirl appreared in Tokyo Comic Con 2019!!
49102689206_25a2ab37af_b.jpg49102689141_9a0c762918_b.jpg

At least the project has not died yet... lol
Come on!! Why HT doesn't release it!

Great looking figure. Such a shame we'll never see a production version. So much potential in the Arkham line but HT don't seem to care.

Thanks for the pictures ! Still a little hope, two years after the first prototype.

Same ! two years Hot toys show the prototype in convention and nothing… i have see a video she's between Batman Arkham Knight and Joker Arkham city, two "old" figures.

If they had no intention of releasing this, I don't think they'd keep showing it at all the conventions. I'm thinking they're waiting for the formal announcement of the next Arkham game (rumored to be Arkham Legacy).

If they had no intention of releasing this, I don't think they'd keep showing it at all the conventions. I'm thinking they're waiting for the formal announcement of the next Arkham game (rumored to be Arkham Legacy).

That doesn't mean anything. HT showed dozens of figures at multiple cons with all of them never went past a prototype.

That waist area still looks cheesy. the hip joint isnt $250 good. but the hair and face is nice. They just maybe need to change the material they use for hair. But sculpted hair doesn't seem right on longer hair. like the qui-gon looks like youd have posing issues with that sculpted hair

That waist area still looks cheesy. the hip joint isnt $250 good. but the hair and face is nice. They just maybe need to change the material they use for hair. But sculpted hair doesn't seem right on longer hair. like the qui-gon looks like youd have posing issues with that sculpted hair

So basically you would accept inferior looking hair just because you are more interested in posing the figure in extreme poses

Hot Toys is probably waiting for the “right time” to release her, which could range from tomorrow to ten years away.

There is no momentum to this line. Even if HT eventually release Batgirl, that's what, a figure every two years?

There?s rumours the new game is being announced any minute now so that will hopefully spur Hot Toys on to put this up for PO

Honnestly don't think a new game will change something, this year Rocksteady make a compilation for the ten years of the first Arkham game, it was Batman 80 years anniversary, and Hot toys don't care, in my opinion the problem is the last VGM figure Deathstroke don't sell very well (you still can find him at a normal price easily).

Honnestly don't think a new game will change something, this year Rocksteady make a compilation for the ten years of the first Arkham game, it was Batman 80 years anniversary, and Hot toys don't care, in my opinion the problem is the last VGM figure Deathstroke don't sell very well (you still can find him at a normal price easily).

Sadly I agree with you. I think the main reason Deathstroke didn't sell well is the lack of confidence in the line. If collectors knew the likes of Batgirl, Robin, Nightwing, Harley, Ivy, Penguin, Freeze etc were on the way they'd be a lot more likely to invest.

Same happened with Batman 66. HT were surprised at low sales of Batman and Robin but a lot of us were put off by the lack of villains.

Same mistake with Batman Returns and they'll do the same again with Batman Forever.

I agree that a new game will not have any bearing on the release. I think Catwoman would have been a better choice - even with the wonky actionfigure-esque body.
People would have still complained, but maybe would have been more willing to live with it in order to add a highly desirable character into their collection.

Thankfully I've not seen Deathstroke on the many Black Friday / Cyber Monday lists that Sideshow has sent me. I thought he'd sell out fairly quickly and am surprised that he is still readily available.

Back