1/6 Hot Toys Arkham Knight Batgirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Curious what everyone's least popular character from the series most wanted would be?

Most Wanted...
1. Catwoman (AK)
2. Batgirl
3. Azrael

Least Wanted...
1. Bane - Neither the Origins look nor the AA/AC/AK look.
2. Hugo Strange - Too boring.
3. Zsaz

I'm also not that crazy about the Hobo Riddler or Self Made Short Sleeve Suit Coat Two-Face look.

Don't really know about least wanted, but most wanted are:

-Scarecrow
-Mr Freeze
-Nightwing
-Batgirl (Yay!)
-Robin

And maybe a Riddler.

I'd want them all if possible, but realistically my list in order of priority is:

1) Mr Freeze AC
2) Robin AK
3) Batgirl
4) Nightwing AK
5) Catwoman AK
6) Riddler AC
7) Bane AO
8) Poison Ivy AK
9) Scarecrow AK
10) Harley Quinn AC
11) Killer Croc AO
12) Two-Face
13) Penguin AC

Proper Red Hood for me, please.

latest

Ranking from most wanted:
1) Catwoman
2) Harley Quinn
3) Red Hood (DLC)
4) Nightwing
5) Scarecrow
6) Robin
7) Poison Ivy
8) Two Face
9) Mr Freeze
10) Wouldn’t mind a Battle Damaged Asylum Batman

But honestly, I will probably get anything from this series because I really enjoyed the games

my whislist

1. Harley Quinn AK
2. Mr Freeze AC
3. Scarecrow
4. Catwoman AK
5. Two face AK

Wishlist:

1. AK Scarecrow
2. AC Riddler
3. AC Freeze
4. AK Poison Ivy

Those are the ones I would want before any others (and if i could only have one it would be AK Scarecrow), but there are plenty of other characters i would seriously consider - Ra's Al Ghul, Killer Croc (any version), Man-Bat, Two-Face, Nightwing ect.

Most Wanted

1. Batman (Arkham Origins)
2. Scarecrow (Arkham Knight)
3. Catwoman (Arkham City)
4. Bane (Arkham Origins)
5. Deadshot (Arkham Origins)
6. Mr. Freeze (Arkham Origins or Arkham City)
7. Nightwing (Arkham City)
8. Killer Croc (Arkham Origins)

Least Wanted

1. Bane (Arkham Asylum and Arkham City)
2. Manbat (Arkham Knight)
3. Hugo Strange (Arkham City)

My wishlist:

1. AC Joker
2. AC Riddler
3. AK Catwoman
4. AK Harley Quinn
5. AO Bane
6. AK Scarecrow
7. AC Penguin
8. AK Robin
9. AC Hugo Strange

I will likely buy anything they make from the line, Catwoman is probably at the top for me. One character they never included that I think would have been amazing, would have been Andrea Beaumont Aka The Phantasm.

Can’t believe the Electrocutioner didn’t make anyone’s list. :wink1:

Any of them would be amazing but especially pulling for Nightwing, Robin, Catwoman, Scarecrow, and Freeze.

arkham origins bane is the only Bane IMO. I hated the Asylum and Arkham City designs. just terrible and not the character.

Origins, pre titan formula, is Bane! I'd love to see someone do that figure in 1/6 scale.

Along with Origins Joker, Black Mask, City Nightwing, Robin, post Knight Red Hood, Catwoman, etc

arkham origins bane is the only Bane IMO. I hated the Asylum and Arkham City designs. just terrible and not the character.

Origins, pre titan formula, is Bane! I'd love to see someone do that figure in 1/6 scale.

Along with Origins Joker, Black Mask, City Nightwing, Robin, post Knight Red Hood, Catwoman, etc

I really love the Arkham Origins Joker. Troy Baker did an excellent job of carrying the Hammil torch. I was a big proponent that he's the way they should have brought Joker into the DCEU. Exactly like that.

I would love a Batmobile as long as Hot Toys don't go full retard and drive up the price by adding a bunch of worthless electronic crap that only the weirdos will play with.

Back