Hot Toys Ant-Man: Ant-Man on Flying Ant Minature Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man Ant-Man itself is so tiny, it's amazing how Hot Toys got the paint done so well on such a tiny figure. Really cool display piece!

htantmanflyingant.jpg

Cool little piece but not worth the price. Should of came with the Ant-man figure instead. Damn hot toys is getting greedier and greedier. That's just my opinion.

It's the " hot toys is greedy" line that makes it hard to justify your opinion. Your spending hundreds of dollars per figure (most people have more then one figure so chances are you do) while there are millions of people starvin to death and have no clean water and no clothing and no house. I'd be careful who you call greedy. There are billions of people on the planet right now who would think you dropping hundreds or thousands of dollars in some silly toy are selfish and greedy. At least hot toys are helping to support people and pay wages with the money. You get a toy for your shelf. Who's the one that's doing things worthy of scorn again?

And just to be clear, I have no issue with people spending their money any way they see fit. But I honk it's pretty hypocritical to call others name when you are essentially doing the same.

WOW...you are getting to the point of worshiping Hot Toys...:ohbfrank:

In the beginning I liked reading your posts and even siding with you, but now you are getting out of hand.

Just let other people give their opinion towards a public company...

It's the " hot toys is greedy" line that makes it hard to justify your opinion. Your spending hundreds of dollars per figure (most people have more then one figure so chances are you do) while there are millions of people starvin to death and have no clean water and no clothing and no house. I'd be careful who you call greedy. There are billions of people on the planet right now who would think you dropping hundreds or thousands of dollars in some silly toy are selfish and greedy. At least hot toys are helping to support people and pay wages with the money. You get a toy for your shelf. Who's the one that's doing things worthy of scorn again?

And just to be clear, I have no issue with people spending their money any way they see fit. But I honk it's pretty hypocritical to call others name when you are essentially doing the same.

I literally just unboxed mine, and I love it! I agree it's overpriced, and should have been an accessory with the 1:6 scale Ant-Man. But, at the end of the day, it's the first life-size Hot Toys figure I've ever owned.

^ Agreed, would have been better as an accessory with the 1/6 figure. I got mine yesterday - it's still a very cool little piece though :)

Thought i'd give timcent88 a go on this one as it appears on face value to work out cheaper to get it here to the UK. I like getting the sideshow points but always hate the FedEx bill 2 weeks later.

Could someone post a picture of this next to 1/4 Iron Man? Just thinking of getting this to display with mine but wondering how it would look before I order one online. Thanks!

Have mine too since a couple of Weeks! Looks so cool :D Still waiting for my Ant-Man to be released! If you are interested, here is my GERMAN Review of this tiny Masterpiece ;) Enjoy

Found a glass cap for mine..need only a base and a plaque:

25404107yf.jpg

A great little prop in the collection:

25404110ei.jpg

Back