Hot Toys announces 'The Child' is coming in 1/6, 1/4 AND Lifesize versions!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
while legacy effects did create the child puppet, allegedly that was 5 million bucks. If hot toys makes a 1:1 I'll be tempted to be sure but I'll keep my ssc order anyway.

1/6 version of The Child is supposedly slightly bigger than baby Luke included in Obiwan ROTS Deluxe...something like that.

Glad I waited. In on the Life Size and 1/6th version. Hopefully they include his carrier, cup, some of those frog things he was eating, and his toy shifter ball for the 1/6th scale. Thing will be the size of an eraser and still be $200 :lol

Sorry - just imagining my 1/6 Child figure in the standard HT box. :rotfl

I'm interested to see all of the hot toys versions and what they will end up looking like. I'll only order what I like and what looks good to me, but I wouldn't be surprised if I order most if not all of them, lol. I pre-ordered the Sideshow one with no regrets. And if no one thought they would make anything of this high demand character, they're out of their mind! :lol

Probably the only thing that might make me double dip with this one is if it comes with his Force expression. Because there's just no way I could resist having that. :D

3k4mn9.jpg

Really if they come within 90% of the sideshow quality on their child, and include the cup, they win. If they can get it out by end of year even better.

Really if they come within 90% of the sideshow quality on their child, and include the cup, they win. If they can get it out by end of year even better.

Yeah, although the price tag will be important for lots of collectors. I am on a limited budget and I cannot imagine the Hot Toys life-size version being cheaper than the SS one. But I'd like to be proven wrong.

Probably the only thing that might make me double dip with this one is if it comes with his Force expression. Because there's just no way I could resist having that. :D

Personally I don't need that but think it's hilarious that it's terrifying having a dark lord force choke someone, but Baby Yoda does it and everyone is like "awwwwww".:lol

Personally I don't need that but think it's hilarious that it's terrifying having a dark lord force choke someone, but Baby Yoda does it and everyone is like "awwwwww".:lol

Coming to a Robot Chicken skit at some point in time.. lol

Back