<> Hot Toys @ Ani-Com 2013 - OMG Photo Report <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the awesome photos!!! Can't wait to get my hands on the Dynamic Duo, but would equally love that Storm Riders figure! I hope HT continue there anime/ comic line. While I was unimpressed with the city hunter releases, their Golgo 13 & Appleseed figures are Flawless. Give us some Macross & Gundam pilots!? :-D

Fantastic pics as always, OMG! I am beyond excited for the Eric Draven.. simply amazing.

Also loving the classic Batman and Robin. Are there any plans for a Catwoman, I wonder?

Thanks for the awesome photos!!! Can't wait to get my hands on the Dynamic Duo, but would equally love that Storm Riders figure! I hope HT continue there anime/ comic line. While I was unimpressed with the city hunter releases, their Golgo 13 & Appleseed figures are Flawless. Give us some Macross & Gundam pilots!? :-D

Appleseed are under Movie Masterpiece... and they are not flawless, bad design on knee joints of the TT bodies and brittle black plastic used.

I am disappointed that the next HT SW figure will be Anakin as I detest PT, but happy for all you guys that are longing for him as HT will surely knock it out of the park.

Thank you for your kind comment.........

d333b7ffdded1fb6a100a4b10441da9f_zps49f9724a.jpg

omg, I would literally be in heaven if they ever decided to cover the macross franchise and the pilots! medicom could also do wonders for such a line cause their anime lines have gotten really really great lately!

Back