Hot Toys Anakin Skywalker DX "Artisan Edition" 1/6 Figure Revenge of the Sith

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine. That was tense!
CBFF5344-E3A0-462B-8672-4969E3E92CDE.png

The percentages and the queue don’t even add up. :ROFLMAO:

2,400th in queue when it opens…. 1,400th in queue “we’re 30% sold”…. 1,200 in queue “we’re 50% sold”…. 1,100 in queue “we’re 75% sold”…. 1,050 in queue “they’re gone!”

It’s just a toy, so I’m not going to lose any sleep, but this was a train wreck. I got into the site at least 5 times and the link for Anakin never worked. I had clicked on the slot reservation directly from my email, so have no idea why the order page never showed up. I turned off ad blocker and pop up blocker just in case.

Officially sold out, but hey I can still wait in the queue for another 15 minutes with 2500 people in front of me to add myself to the waitlist! W!

I honestly don’t even know why I even try anymore when it comes to limited anything. Stuff like this is exactly why I quit the sneaker game…

I messed up because I forgot to sign in beforehand. Then when it was my turn, it said that it was only available to those that RSVP'd. When I tried to sign in, it said that I lost my place in line. So I opened a new webpage and signed in and went back to the old one, and then hit the back button, and...

I actually got one!

This was so crazy and quite an adrenaline rush. Now I'm not sure I want to keep him.

Just kidding.

Back