Hot Toys Anakin Skywalker DX "Artisan Edition" 1/6 Figure Revenge of the Sith

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one who likes the sculpted hair better on Joker? Anakin is another story.

Am I the only one who likes the sculpted hair better on Joker? Anakin is another story.
More people actually like the sculpted Joker version than rooted. Although since it got waitlisted after 30 mins, it’s pretty divided. I don’t mind futzing with mine when it comes so I went with rooted.

Anakin though, his hair was really that fluffy in the film so rooted all the way.

Anakin needs his hair...

hairflip-andwhat.gif

nicholas-cage-hair.gif

The wailing and gnashing of teeth over Joker on FB is pretty epic, got to say.

Its gonna be twice as bad tomorrow.
Ha..yea. What folks get broadcasting these events everywhere…limits your opportunity..duh. Then complain about process…

I was in the queue making a legit effort for Joker and refreshed the page between 9:00 and 9:01 and i was 3500+ in line. Knew it wasnt happening for Ledger but enjoyed the ride like good ole days…..

Anakin will be worse than Joker as a lot of folks experienced process. Going to be hard as hell for most to grab one….

Ha..yea. What folks get broadcasting these events everywhere…limits your opportunity..duh. Then complain about process…

I was in the queue making a legit effort for Joker and refreshed the page between 9:00 and 9:01 and i was 3500+ in line. Knew it wasnt happening for Ledger but enjoyed the ride like good ole days…..

Anakin will be worse than Joker as a lot of folks experienced process. Going to be hard as hell for most to grab one….
Refreshing doesn’t do anything once you get placed in the queue, if you manage to get to the PO page you can even close your browser and hop back in, your place is secured for 5 minutes. That very first click on to their page determines your spot in the queue which I’m pretty sure is random.

Do you know where to find the page tomorrow to get in the queue ? Is it the RSVP page ?

Last edited:
You get put in the queue and get transferred to the new product page when your number is up automatically.

So, if I understand correctly, you log into Sideshow ahead of the go-live time, go to the RSVP product page and refresh to get in the queue, then if lucky enough you get 5 mins to check out. Is that correct?

Appreciate anyone here that was successful getting Joker today, to confirm what they did. Really would appreciate it guys.

no need to dig up the rsvp page, but probably safest. Once the event starts the page has a link "go to anakin page" or so as it did for joker today. Dont spend a whole 5 minutes to check out unless you're among the first 1000 or so :cool:

no need to dig up the rsvp page, but probably safest. Once the event starts the page has a link "go to anakin page" or so as it did for joker today. Dont spend a whole 5 minutes to check out unless you're among the first 1000 or so :cool:
Thanks Rayekno, very helpful.

Back