Hot Toys Anakin Skywalker DX "Artisan Edition" 1/6 Figure Revenge of the Sith

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you didn't rsvp Anakin you won't be able to purchase tomorrow even if you get in the queue before sellout, how it worked with joker just now who got waitlisted in about 30 minutes.

Seems they killed Anakins rsvp page around the time Joker got waitlisted, its still down.

Got in for Joker around 12:20 after hopping in line around 11:55, was still available and was a pretty smooth process honestly, looking like its just random too, so I'll do the same tomorrow.

Hoping tomorrow isn't a ******** for us though.

I guess it's a fair way around rsvp notifications by both email and phone being slower then actual snailmail. Could given people a heads-up though.

Deposit was 10%, payment plan available.

Honestly if you are just there on time, you'll probably get it. I've gotten every single exclusive I've wanted by just being there from minute 0 (stealth cap, spidey 2.0, ww, joker).

Honestly if you are just there on time, you'll probably get it. I've gotten every single exclusive I've wanted by just being there from minute 0 (stealth cap, spidey 2.0, ww, joker).
You get thrown into a random place in queue for being early. If you luck out on being one of the first 1000 in line then you have a good chance.

Doesn't Anakin have a lower edition size than Joker though? So while the process might be as smooth as Joker was, it might not be as easy to get one.

Doesn't Anakin have a lower edition size than Joker though? So while the process might be as smooth as Joker was, it might not be as easy to get one.
Yep, I got in line a second time to see what place I get put in, it was over 4500th. Considering Anakin is the standalone figure of its kind, expect the queue to be in the 10,000s

Yep, I got in line a second time to see what place I get put in, it was over 4500th. Considering Anakin is the standalone figure of its kind, expect the queue to be in the 10,000s
Based on the fact that I don't know for sure if the queue is random or not, I'll have one laptop poised on the RSVP screen and one that I jump into right at noon. We shall see...

Way to stir up the masses...
hahaha-destro.gif

Back