Hot Toys Anakin Skywalker DX "Artisan Edition" 1/6 Figure Revenge of the Sith

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He wasn't "limited"
Hayden Anakin was limited in so many ways, makes perfect sense the fig would be too. :lol

And let's face it, beyond beady-eye mode, that gorgeous blow-wave hair was one of his key appeals so also makes sense this would be the Ani fig to brood over them all.

Best of luck to everyone on this and worst of luck to the FB scalpers.

Going to try like hell to get it Friday, if not I will get it later. I also definitely have to get the padawan Anakin. IMO the padawan, if it turns out like the proto, is the best Anakin they have done, followed VERY closely by the rooted. Freakin thing looks awesome…
IMG_1116.jpeg

Going to try like hell to get it Friday, if not I will get it later. I also definitely have to get the padawan Anakin. IMO the padawan, if it turns out like the proto, is the best Anakin they have done, followed VERY closely by the rooted. Freakin thing looks awesome…
It’s amazing, I’m getting all the Anakins.

Just curious is any one here getting Joker? I still see the artisan edition available in many places.

HT bet on the wrong horse, c’mon flip the quantities between Joker and Anakin 😉

Just curious is any one here getting Joker? I still see the artisan edition available in many places.

HT bet on the wrong horse, c’mon flip the quantities between Joker and Anakin 😉
The places that still have artisan Joker for order (like TW) more than likely will not be able to fulfill all those orders and are just trying to get ppls money for promises they can’t/won’t deliver on. Don’t trust places like that.

I'm only attempting to get Anakin so I can see my sisters face when I ask her to use her professional skills as a stylist to style my dolls hair 🤣

I just hopped on to the Joker page as a gauge for how this will go tomorrow.

I am number 3737 in line.

Yeah, I ain't going to be able to get this Anakin. I will still try... but at least my expectations are in check now.

yeah the queue went pretty fast and that was actually pretty smooth. Pretty sure itll be worse for anakin tomorrow though

Hopped on the queue for Joker at stupid late as I forgot, but the line moved ridiculous quick...from over an hour wait to checkout in 20 minutes. I hope Anakin is this easy tomorrow.

Back