Hot Toys Anakin Skywalker DX "Artisan Edition" 1/6 Figure Revenge of the Sith

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People on FB: HAY YOU GUYZZZZZ, NOT TRYING TO HELP SCALPERS OUT OR ANYTHING, BUT HERE'S MY NOTICATION EMAIL FOR WHEN THIS ANAKIN DROPS!

displeasure

If you dont want the item yourself, why screw it up for those who do?!! Im not going to try for this, it just annoys me so much when people mess with other collectors like this. Scalpers can sign up for those emails just like the rest of us, why hand them stuff. Eight out of ten of these Anakins will go to scalpers and it pisses me off so much.

I was so pleased when Arena Fett went down like he did. HAHA, channeling Nelson over all the would-be scalpers who missed out!!

Worst case I keep with my light side anakin and Im ok with that
I'm ok with keeping my original MMS, but not going to pretend I won't be disappointed when @Wor-Gar cart-jacks me :LOL: :monkey2

We may not get another rooted hair one for awhile, but it wouldn't surprise me they make a sculpted hair version down the line which I would be content to at least get the updated headsculpt.

People on FB: HAY YOU GUYZZZZZ, NOT TRYING TO HELP SCALPERS OUT OR ANYTHING, BUT HERE'S MY NOTICATION EMAIL FOR WHEN THIS ANAKIN DROPS!

displeasure

If you dont want the item yourself, why screw it up for those who do?!! Im not going to try for this, it just annoys me so much when people mess with other collectors like this. Scalpers can sign up for those emails just like the rest of us, why hand them stuff. Eight out of ten of these Anakins will go to scalpers and it pisses me off so much.

I was so pleased when Arena Fett went down like he did. HAHA, channeling Nelson over all the would-be scalpers who missed out!!
I agree. It's like when Sideshow has those Warehouse Finds and then within days, you see new listings of those same figures up on eBay. Lots of time, the ppl who get them aren't even getting them for themselves, but just to then go and flip which takes away from someone who actually wanted it.

And now this dropped
I'm ok with keeping my original MMS, but not going to pretend I won't be disappointed when @Wor-Gar cart-jacks me :LOL: :monkey2

We may not get another rooted hair one for awhile, but it wouldn't surprise me they make a sculpted hair version down the line which I would be content to at least get the updated headsculpt.

I agree. It's like when Sideshow has those Warehouse Finds and then within days, you see new listings of those same figures up on eBay. Lots of time, the ppl who get them aren't even getting them for themselves, but just to then go and flip which takes away from someone who actually wanted it.
Wor gar is never present during these important times. A dinner will probably come up

And now this dropped

Wor gar is never present during these important times. A dinner will probably come up

At 9am? Nope... I'm gonna be there, at 8:59am, 18 high speed computers all rev'd and ready to help bring down the internet!!!! Muhahahahahha!

SourWeightyAmericankestrel-max-1mb.gif

I’m a LE type of collector. Why this is so enticing. I have IM D100 and WW100 coming shortly. Add this and Joker to the mix. It is stupid they’re making a main character to do it tho not a variant.

Didnt get selected either. Theres so little the odds must be extremely low. I havent seen anyone say they got one yet

Question for the experienced: where do you guys wait when the item goes up? Trying to decide if I should be refreshing the “what’s new” page or if the RSVP page will update to become the item. Anyone got any insight based on previous hot releases?

Back