Hot Toys Alien Resurrection (pix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FACEBOX

Xenomorph Rex
Reaction score
This is my new Special Edition Les Exclusive Deluxe Hot Toys Alien Resurrection Alien Warrior.

Guys... words fail me. :monkey1
All I know is... Les has to adopt me.:joy

Pictures are taken next to McFarlene's 6" figure.

AR026.jpg

AR032.jpg

AR034.jpg

More pictures to come later this weekend.

That is awesome!

Please excuse my ignorance, but it seems apparent to me by reading this message board that if you want a great looking Alien franchise Hot Toys figure, you have to send it off to Les. Would that be an accurate statement?

And how does that work anyway?
:confused:

KOOL repaint!! i think i will do that to one of my HT aliens.. the paint is coming off one of them anywayz.

It was Hot Toy's Special Edition AVP ALIEN WARRIOR.
Now... with the leg modification, it's the Alien Resurrection Warrior Alien.

How does that work?
Contact Les through his PM or e-mail, and ask if he's willing to take on the task.

That is awesome!

Please excuse my ignorance, but it seems apparent to me by reading this message board that if you want a great looking Alien franchise Hot Toys figure, you have to send it off to Les. Would that be an accurate statement?

And how does that work anyway?
:confused:

Are you saying that the Hot Toys Alien(s...whatever) figures don't look good otherwise? I have, like, 5 of these babies and they're all incredible even without Les' amazing mods.

Anyway back to the Resurrection Alien. It's incredible, how'd Les make the the quadruped-esque legs? And did he repaint the AVP alien entirely or is it the Brown repaint version?

Hot Toys themselves will have a tough time topping Les' marvelous creation.

I WANT ONE!!! how much does Les do 'em for?

I just commissioned him, so hopefully Les will post here soon enough, and answer all of our questions.

Oh, and PS.

You do NOT want to know what the total cost of this figure is. :eek:
Lets just say... this hurt more than the Power Loader. (a lot more)

You do NOT want to know what the total cost of this figure is. :eek:
Lets just say... this hurt more than the Power Loader. (a lot more)

Oh boy...much more than the Power Loader, you say? That's very steep, too steep. I guess I gotta wait for Hot Toys' version. :(

Post more pics so I'm not so sad, Facebox! (please)

Hey Face! Glad to see you postin' pics of it!
Get a few without that MacFarlane in there would ya? I want a wallpaper of this! Your shots look way better than any I took, what with that cool base and all...

Oh, and you're welcome! :D

And it was a lot of fabrication work to make those, so it ain't cheap. I plan to eventually do this to my own brownie, but not until I can. It's time consuming and complicated. It's wire work, and lots of epoxy putty, and dremel madness, and sanding, and lots of painting. Actually, the painting is not too bad. But all the other work is a bit intense. Sawing off the perfectly good legs is scary....

Show the tongue too. I repainted that for it, so it would be AR accurate also.

Congrats Facebox. As far as I know, you are the only soul with a posable 1/6 Alien Resurrection alien! :D Now you need a Ripley 8 and Call.

Wow...that is really nice, and looks like it balances well, too. Looking fwd to more photos. Brilliant!

Simply fantastic!
Congrats, it must be awesome to have a true Les Original in your hands!
Looking forward to more pics.

Last edited:
Here are a few quick snapshots:

AR022.jpg

GROUPSHOT:

AR028.jpg

AR031.jpg

AR042.jpg

Sorry about the blur in this one.
AR054.jpg

Les.. I'll get to work on those pictures for ya. Thanks again.

Abake... who's Chris?
My name's Victor. :monkey3

I'll take more pictures later.
I've got a lot of stuff to do today. :monkey2

Hahaha!
Sorry, I was typing two things at the same time and mixed up the names!

But thanks for the pics Victor!
Question, I can't see from your pics, did Les also modify the arms?

LOL I thought so. :lol

Nope, just the legs mod and paint to the tongue.
The arms are the same as the AVP ones. McFarlane "changed" his version with the addition of fins on the forearms. It even fooled me, but Les pointed out that they weren't accurate. :D

No worries though.
I will update the thread with more detailed pictures soon.
All the pix I've taken so far where in between my 10 minute breaks. :eek:

Sorry all,

I did not mean to imply that the unmodified Hot Toys Alien figures were substandard at all. Only that every time I see one of Les's mods posted here, they look so fantastic. I actually don't have any of the Aliens yet as I am a fan of the original film and will be waiting for the Giger version when it arrives. Already ordered Kane and Dallas.

Great work Les,
:D

Again, congrats FB. It's really a fantastic piece.

And GREAT FOOKIN' JOB Les!! Damn dude, is there anything you can't do?

Please tell us how you did it. :monkey5

Back