Hot Toys Alien Covenant Xenomorph Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved the movie,answered alot of questions and left some questions hanging,I'm actually liking this more than the Ripley Saga

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

Protomorph and David would be fine but I'm not sure David will be made. His cloths/tools are not that unique or attractive. Not the type that HT loves to make.
I like the movie. It has flaw here and there but MUCH better than Prometheus. At least Alien Saga is on the right track again.
In fact, I'd love to see this Alien Saga took on Ridleyverse's route. Not Cameron's
Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't see what they could make from this movie that would be good. David and Shaw from Prometheus in the space suits would be cool. The obvious is the Engineer. I am still surprised they haven't done him yet.

They could make the Neomorph,Protomorph,David with bare feet,maybe have a base with some eggs,or a table,David with his long hair and cloak

They could make the Neomorph,Protomorph,David with bare feet,maybe have a base with some eggs,or a table,David with his long hair and cloak

they could, but don't see anyone really buy those. Maybe the Neomorph and Protomorph if they don't have the horrible full rubber bodies and **** for articulation.

Couldn't see anybody buying Expendables,that Tim Burton Art piece,Alien Girl,Kerberos Panzer,Iron Man mark whatever,but that's not to say there aren't people out there that love this,especially Xeno's,and if they didn't want to go the rubber bodies,crap articulation,make them a power pose,with a couple of movements and with out heads,hands

Looks like NECA will be the only ones cleaning up on this

I would just like something a little high end collectables wise from this movie

I loved the movie,answered alot of questions and left some questions hanging,I'm actually liking this more than the Ripley Saga

Protomorph and David would be fine but I'm not sure David will be made. His cloths/tools are not that unique or attractive. Not the type that HT loves to make.
I like the movie. It has flaw here and there but MUCH better than Prometheus. At least Alien Saga is on the right track again.
In fact, I'd love to see this Alien Saga took on Ridleyverse's route. Not Cameron's
Spoiler Spoiler:

You guys should head over to the movies' threads, everybody hates the movie over there! :lol

Of course they do,it's a safe place to complain and have a mass b*tch session,yet they will all buy it on blu ray and show up to the next film,life's to short to go into that thread

For me it was even worse. Watching a loved one gets a supposedly terminal disease, then gets a remission, then gets much worse, then surprisingly gets just a bit better again (enough to spark a tiny bit of hope everything will turn out alright) and then die suddenly in a car crash instead of the disease.

I literally left the theater devastated.

BUT I liked the refreshed xenomorph design. Not a fan of neomorphs, but I think I will buy xeno, especially it was quadrupedal-ish, so it could be a Dog Alien stand in, until DA 2.0 is released. If ever.

:slap You've got issues.

You guys should head over to the movies' threads, everybody hates the movie over there! :lol

Yes, of course they do. Lol. They hated it long long before there was even a trailer. It's the same few people releasing their aggressions. I left the thread long ago when they started releasing spoilers from draft leaks and hating on everything they theorized about. Now they just wanna make sure they were right. God forbid they were wrong about how bad it would be ;-)

Yes, of course they do. Lol. They hated it long long before there was even a trailer. It's the same few people releasing their aggressions. I left the thread long ago when they started releasing spoilers from draft leaks and hating on everything they theorized about. Now they just wanna make sure they were right. God forbid they were wrong about how bad it would be ;-)

:lecture

The Movie section is nerdrage + self-fulfilling prophecy X groupthink (squared).

But they show great enthusiasm for what will disappoint them next.

The mere fact that somebody enjoys the movie I'm sure it infuriates them haha.
They wouldn't be able to help themselves by telling you you are stupid for liking it I'm sure.
With each passing day now,seems like HT are gunna just ditch this whole AC figure 😔😔

The mere fact that somebody enjoys the movie I'm sure it infuriates them haha.
They wouldn't be able to help themselves by telling you you are stupid for liking it I'm sure.
With each passing day now,seems like HT are gunna just ditch this whole AC figure ����

I wasn't a fan of the film, but I would actually buy the Hot Toy. Just to have a souvenir of my hatred that night.
Hahaha In all seriousness, I liked the adult Xeno design, and if the Hot toys can be posed in that Crab/spider like position, I'd be pretty happy with it.

I liked the movie as a whole, but there are many parts that left me like :slap

As with any artform, it's beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I actually envy those who don't have any fault with Covenant.
However, I'll sit back and sip on my Jack Daniels while the box office figures come in. Not because I didn't like everything about the movie means that others shouldn't. (vice versa applies as well)

Back