Hot Toys: Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, AVP and AVP-R Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking of how I could pose the grid alien and the chopper predator and then I thought the movie scene where the grid is holding him up. so do you guys have any idea how I should do this? I know I am going to need fishing line or something to support the pred and the alien from falling forward. but any ideas on how I could get the "tail through the chest?"

Kicking a bit of life back in the old thread, I've just picked up the 'ultimate badass' courtesy of top boardie Crimson Bob.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Once my Snyderman Apone head arrives and Christmas is out of the way it'll have to be Snyderman Game Over head for this guy :peace

Love the Colonial MArines!
I wonder if HT is going to re-release these as well.

:goodpost::lecture:exactly:
:pray:
Since they still have the AVP license I'm guessing they still might have the ALIENS one as well.
I'd love to get the Marines since I missed out on them last time.
I'd like to see them as figures,and not something you have to assemble like the older ones.
:pray:

someone post some pics of a predalien. if they have one. curious if it holds up well compared to other alien wrecks.

I wish HT annonces an Alien figure soon, I started collecting this year so I missed all the figures.. :gah:

I REALLY want a re release of the Dog Alien and a Drone, and I think its time for HT to make a good stand to display them something like this

alienWallReliefs_02.jpg

That is pretty cool! :horror

Not sure that they will do remakes- it is possible with the release of the Colonial Marines video game which may re-spark interest.

Check out this absolutly SICK Ripley custom made by FML- man I wish I had talent.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2JqrL8gzGY

]

I love that Ripley.
He did a great job, anyone know specifically what mods he did to the face? Looks like mouth was reworked. I bought the figure, and molded the head, cuz I like carving on resin vice plastic.

just picked up a predalien after so long and any ideas on how to keep her from falling over?

Just got a Snyderman Apone headsculpt yesterday, and it's such an amazing piece I was blown away. I've posted this pic in the Apone headsculpt thread, but though I'd post it here as well.

picture.php

Now I can display my Apone and show his face:yess:

Back