Hot Toys: Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, AVP and AVP-R Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
once I get all the predators and do a couple custom preds I think I may have to buy some HT aliens and marines. I favor predators but i still really like aliens and they look awesome so i probably will have no choice but to get some.
......but this means more money..more shelves...more space... aaaahhhyyyyyyyy:medic

Im really on the edge for a Predalien, except they are just to much and don't often pop up for cheap. But If HotToys redo all the Aliens from all movies, Ill have to start collecting them to. :impatient:

Also Favours Predators, Because I Grew up with the movie. ( Fan Since I was 3 Years-old) :yess:

Im really on the edge for a Predalien, except they are just to much and don't often pop up for cheap. But If HotToys redo all the Aliens from all movies, Ill have to start collecting them to. :impatient:

Also Favours Predators, Because I Grew up with the movie. ( Fan Since I was 3 Years-old) :yess:

yea me and my brother grew up watching predator...also alien but predator is just more appealing with the masks, gadgets and lasers and all.

the predalien is awesome i kinda want the battle damaged one and display him with wolf..that would be cool.. i also want big chap and grid alien

I purchased all of these when they were originally released. Still mint in box, never been displayed. My better half is pushing me to downsize my collection. So I'm having a hard time deciding whether or not to let them go...

If you've never even displayed them I don't think you'll miss them.

I don't know why less love for this rubber xeno. It's amazing, pose great, except most have joint problems lol. The rubber and the paint are great too :)

Yeah this is why this hobby is a pain in the A$$. Also what about my man Apone? Every one loves Apone!!!!!!! :dunno

45hu.jpg

I certainly do, :hi5:, pulled the trigger on one last week, he arrived today!! I'll get pics up as soon as I've got him together. :peace

And here he is:

picture.php

picture.php

As with all the others flawed as hell but soooo cool, gotta get something done about the head and hands soon though.:peace

I really wish HT would show us something, it's been a while since they announced this and there haven't been any news whatsoever.
I really hope they re-do Wolf. I sold mine (first version, not Cleaner) and that is the only Pred I miss.

quick question if any one knows what came first the alien or the facehugger.

and if anyone has a facehugger they are willing to sell I am all ears.

Back