HOT TOYS- ALIEN 3 - DOG ALIEN full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what's the final word on poseability on this thing? can it actually be posed like... you know... a running dog?
i'm not dropping $150 after shipping for a dog alien that only stands upright.
crouching doesn't count, either.
________
List Of Ford Factories Picture

Last edited:
thats what I'm hoping hot toys will change , this thread has only had 5 replies and the other not so many either after it all chilled down after comic con , most of the chat wasn't about the actual figure too.

Not alot of people could of ordered this. Hot toys should realize that if they change a few things alot more people might. I will probably order regardless.
I loved the design of the dog alien and actually love how it looks stood up , I probably wouldn't pose it on all fours even if I could but I would love to know the face that it could actually pull it off so yeah , your definitely right there.
The idea of ( the fan name ? ) dog alien was for the fact that it could run on all fours and was originally hosted from a dog ( although also an ox ) , basically that it could move on four legs . If the actually figure can't and its named dog alien its kind of ironic. :lol
Lets hope they change it , I think its looking more unlikely everyday though.

Its a shame hot toys don't put as much interest in to there alien line as much as they do predator. Its a shame they don't since I think this stuff could sell alot better than it does if you look at the speed of how fast other hot toys lines sell out.

I've still been thinking wheter or not I should get this thing.
I don't have any HT Alien figures yet, and I really like this one.
But we shall see. :dunno

I'm a huge alien fan but I haven't ordered this one yet.
I'm not sold on the looks yet and I'm really worried about the type of articulation. If it really is just bendy wires as implied by the making-of pics I doubt I'll get it.

Let's hope HT pulls it together for this guy. Of all the Alien designs, it's my favorite. I blindly preordered it and used reward points on it, so it's mine either way, but I really want it to be posed on all fours and looking menacingly. We haven't seen anything on it for awhile so maybe HT really is updating it's design and making it ultra poseable.

I'd be content to know the articulation is not bendy wires... without that info there's no way I'm going to spend 130-140 bucks on that figure. A longer tail would also help a lot, but I'm not holding my breath.

All complaints aside, I need this version of the Alien in my collection. I hope they work on a few things like you mentioned, but if they don't I'm still going to get it. As much as I love Alien and Aliens, the Dog Alien is my favorite of the Beasts.

Back