Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
05b213c43ffb93a945e50bd682e2c6b2.jpg

Gah...just noticed one of my shelves isn't level. Anyway got Hulk in my detolf ... he is massive! Awesome figure.

Love it LexiKon :clap

Thanks DA! Just need to figure out where Vision and Scarlet Witch will go when they show up ... thinking I'll put Thor with Hulk to open up a shelf. If I keep feeding my collecting addiction, I will probably need a third Detolf. Not to mention whatever shelf I end up getting for Hulkbuster. :thud:

12InchFigures [he's on here]. It's the full big Avengers one, like 50" wide. I'll be putting it in a diorama I'm doing.

That's what I thought. Too pricy for me. I realize how silly that sounds after spending thousands on these figures but I just can't justify it. I might end up making my own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw a smaller version somewhere, it was like a tri-fold deal. (no idea of price, or where from)

The one I have *is* pricey, but it a really impressive print when you see it in hand. High quality stock he uses for his prints. Great communication and service too. USPS crushed my first one, and he got the other one out pronto, no delay for claims etc.

He has smaller/less expensive [Detolf size] prints too.

SS is pretty strict on the 30 day review. My vader had missing tusks but because I notified them post 30 days from shipping they "couldn't" help me. Even though there are still Deluxe Vaders in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do any of the part out places sell just the legs of this Hulk?.

As I see that Monkey Depot currently sells only the whole figure out of the box.

Legs are going to be hard to get I think. I've been keeping an eye out for a set and even eBay is coming up short.

Back