Hot Toys 911 line.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think that is new, I think that is a very old hot toys figure from about 5 or so years ago. Not sure though.

This isn't a 9-11 or a 9-1-1 "line".

It's simply a firefighter Lt. one off they did based on the movie Ladder 49. It's from like 2005.

I don't think that is new, I think that is a very old hot toys figure from about 5 or so years ago. Not sure though.

Yea I was thinking about getting some of these for like a cool scenario I have cooked up in my head. I want to make a diorama of a burning building with these fire fighters saving people and putting out fires. I have plenty of extra plastic flames from all the revoltech and chogokin mechs I ordered to use for the building, I just need to start making the city street and create a few buildings.

Anyone know where I can get a 1/6 scale fire hose?? lol :hi5:

has anyone seen the Hot Toys 911 line of figures?
Anyone know where I can get a 1/6 scale fire hose?

tumblr_m9srwe7SKv1r5xg8x.gif

Being a firefighter, I picked both of these and the Firespecter last winter, They are old but the detail (minus the HS ) is as good as anything they are doing today.

The HS is what you would expect from 10 years ago but you can tell one is John Travolta and the other is Joaquin Phoenix without being told.

These 3 are what got me hooked on Hot Toys.

Image4.jpg

Last edited:
Yea I was thinking about getting some of these for like a cool scenario I have cooked up in my head. I want to make a diorama of a burning building with these fire fighters saving people and putting out fires. I have plenty of extra plastic flames from all the revoltech and chogokin mechs I ordered to use for the building, I just need to start making the city street and create a few buildings.

Anyone know where I can get a 1/6 scale fire hose?? lol :hi5:

The HT Fire Fighter Trainee comes with a fire hose. I don't know how much those older HT figs are going for now though or how easy they are to find.

Back