1/6 Hot Toys 60's Batman figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody at the Con know or can find out when these might be up for pre-order ? And how much the Batmobile might cost?

I just can not wait it is driving me crazy!:panic::panic::impatient::impatient:

Does anybody at the Con know or can find out when these might be up for pre-order ? And how much the Batmobile might cost?

I just can not wait it is driving me crazy!:panic::panic::impatient::impatient:

I predict that the West Batmobile will be $570.

Hold on to ya butts!

Gonna be a looooooong wait.

As for the wait, I'm not so sure. From the Teaser pics and the fact that they put Heartbreaker up for PO on day 1 of SDCC, I think the wait, for the figures, at least, may not be as long as we're expecting it to be. I could be wrong, though.

:exactly: Even Playboy's most beautiful Playmates (also, NATURAL) are from the 60's.

tumblr_m99s2xtKbo1rsw1yf.gif

julie Newmar > Every other Batman *****es past or present.

tumblr_m99s2xtKbo1rsw1yf.gif

I predict that the West Batmobile will be $570.

As for the wait, I'm not so sure. From the Teaser pics and the fact that they put Heartbreaker up for PO on day 1 of SDCC, I think the wait, for the figures, at least, may not be as long as we're expecting it to be. I could be wrong, though.

I will be happy with that price! But the last figure I bought was Indy and have been waiting for Spider-Man so it has been a long time between drinks for me. Hope there is good deals on the whole bundle.:dunno

I gotta say....I won't be getting these(gotta have a limit somewhere -as hard as that is), but man...they are simply AWESOME figures...wonder if West and Ward have seen them yet...if so, they should be pleased....Hot Toys did 'em proud.

I think the Burt Ward likeness is absolutely amazing. There have been many customs out there, and West's likeness always seems 'easier' to sculpt than Ward's.

I always thought 'Lois & Clarke' was complete rubbish, & while Teri Hatcher was probably the best thing about that show.. Dean Cain was not Superman.

Ever. :lol

Yea, I bought the first season when it was on sale at Best Buy a couple weeks ago. I was always a big fan of Smallville back when it was good, and was hoping to get into this as well.

I only got two episodes in and found myself wondering how this rubbish lasted 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back